The Fatal Melter is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 16.2.0 update.
It appears to be a biohazard themed weapon, with grey, black, and green details. Also looks like a bazooka-rocket launcher weapon.
This has very high damage, a slow fire rate, a low capacity, and a low mobility.
- Use this on weakened enemies to get easy kills.
- Since it has area damage, use it in a group to well-benefit from such a feature.
- Although this weapon is very powerful, it‘s recommended to use it in close to medium ranges since this has bullet travel.
- Use the poison attribute to your advantage.
- The mobility isn't very good, so use a weapon with 85 mobility.
- The projectiles has the piercing shot attribute, use that to your advantage when players are in a hallway.
- Use gadgets that will reflect damage or give you advantage such as Stealth Bracelet, Reflector, or Time machine to escape or catch them off guard. Avoid using Robot Samurai or Mech as they can easily melt you down.
- Demon Stone or Jetpack will give you advantage as it is extremely hard to hit you while flying.
- Simply attack the user from long range.
- Attack its users from behind while they are complacent.
- Strafe around the enemy as the area damage isn’t very big. But try your best to not get hit.
- Try to place high ground as it is also hard to shoot an enemy from above.
- You can outrun the user since the mobility is lower than most weapons.
- Any fast fire rate weapons can easily overwhelm its users especially when he is having a cooldown or reloading
Bring any long range weapon.
|“||Incadescent acid gas vapor that stays on the battlefield after the missile lands can burn through a centimeter or armor. Highly recommend you to jump away from this green cloud wherever you can. ASAP||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery