|“||This guitar is super durable. You smash it only after the question "Can you play Despacheeto?" And only against the inquirer's head.||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Festive Guitar is a Special weapon added in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time during the Christmas holidays in the Armory.
It is a guitar that shoots a red projectile. It has very good damage, a slow fire rate, and decent mobility.
It appears to be a guitar that's mostly red and white, having 3 yellow tuning pegs on the very top, 3 strings, a yellow bridge right next to the bell with a small mistletoe plant on it, and a small yellow soundhole underneath the strings. It somewhat resembles the Serenade, though this is a guitar and not a banjo.
This guitar shoots a red projectile, which is sort of a harmful soundwave. This projectile has a fast, but not instant bullet travel time and it can pierce through multiple players. Moreover, this projectile has a random effect (it can either bleed, burn or poison the opponent, but in any case, they temporarily lose extra health).
This weapon uses the single-shot system so it has no reload animation. Moreover, it has no delay mechanics.
- Use this weapon like the Poseidon Trident
- This is a 1-2 shot kill, so aim for the head.
- It has random effects attribute, so use it to weaken enemies.
- Try not to use this in long-range as it has bullet travel.
- It has piercing shot, so use this in a line of people.
- The bullet size is quite big, so use this in a large area.
- Simply attack the user from a long range.
- Try going in a tight space as the bullet might hit the wall instead of you.
- Strafe around the enemy.
Bring any long-ranged weapon with you.
- In its weapon description in the gallery, there exists the mention of the word "Despacheeto", which is a reference to Despacito song by Puerto Rican singer Luis Fonsi.