|Our community needs more information on this page! Can you help out?|
The Fierce Pack are a pair of Backup weapons introduced in the 17.1.0 update.
Each pistol takes the form of the Mouse King. Both pistols have a dark grey/white frame, a dark grey pistol grip, a black trigger, an extended magazine, a pair of ears and eyes on the back, a yellow crown on top, and a pair of teeth under the barrel at the front.
- Strafe around the enemy while firing.
- Aim to the head to maximize Efficiency Per Second.
- Use the Lifesteal attribute to recover loss .
- Pay attention to your ammo count, as its high fire rate can chew through ammo fast if not careful.
- It is effective at short-medium range, make sure to burst fire when fighting against enemies farther away.
- The weapon is best for chewing through an enemy's armor as it has very high DPS.
- Reload often when not in middle of a fight.
- The poison attribute is useful for dealing additional damage to enemies.
- Use this to weaken/finish off opponents.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon.
- Try wasting the ammo of the user, leaving them vulnerable from an attack when they are reloading.
- Flank around the user then use a melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
- Try avoid attacking users head on as the damage output can kill you within seconds.
This serves well for an effective Backup weapon when your main weapon runs out of ammo.