|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Fire Demon (PGW).
The Fire Demon is a Melee weapon in the Armory. Previously known as the Diablo, it was the upgrade of the old Fire Demon and the final version of the Skeleton Sword. However, both of those weapons were removed.
It takes the shape of a standard sword, but the blade seems to be made up of fire. The crossguard has a demon face on it. The blade features a gradient of colors (red, orange, then yellow) much like a flame.
It has high damage, great attack speed and has very high mobility. Such is to be expected from a melee weapon.
- Use this in melee range for tearing down enemy players.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Use this for running, jumping, dodging and strafing due to its high mobility.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- While attacking, go forward and backward, left and right for your opponent to have a more complicated time on trying to kill you.
- Try using this weapon on players that don’t see you and aim for the head for a better kill.
- With it’s super fast fire rate and medium-high DPS, if used correctly, it can be used to counter hammer spammers when you’re in level 27 or higher. Same applies to Combat yo-yo, Dark Force Saber or even another Fire Demon.
- Pickoff its users from a range that this weapon cannot reach.
- Against strafers wielding this weapon, use a powerful Primary weapon or one with Area Damage.
- The burning attribute is very helpful and could be very disturbing for some people, so avoid these users at all costs.
Equip a long-ranged weapon.
- Its former name, Diablo, translates to "devil" in Spanish, making it the second weapon to have a name in another language after the ''Eindringling''.
- When maxed out, it is one of the most powerful melee weapons in the game, stronger than the Dark Force Saber, though it is in some respects inferior to the Storm Hammer. In some cases, this might be comparable to the Elder Force Saber, since this weapon has the same mobility and the same burning attribute, the only difference would be the damage.
- When killing a player, they will become ashes and crumble, just like most area damage weapons and weapons with burning attribute.
- As of the 11.1.0 update, this weapon received the 'Burning' attribute.
- It was slightly changed in the 11.2.0 update.
- This melee weapon has burning like the Dark Force Saber and the Elder Force Saber.
- This is also one of the burning weapons in the game, along with the Pet Dragon, the two Lightsabers (Dark Force and Elder Force), Fire Orb, Fireball Spell, the Photon Trio (Photon Shotgun, Photon Pistol, and Photon Sniper Rifle), and the Flaming Volcano.