|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Fire Mushroom is a Tool gadget introduced in the 11.1.0 update.
It is a mushroom with the red mushroom head on the top with white dots, a white to orange shaded handle and a black outline on the handle.
Over time, a player who activates this gadget releases 3 rings of fire around him/her. Each ring deals up to 10 damage.
- Use this in close range maps like in Pool Party.
- Try to be surrounded by a couple of enemies, in order to get multiple kills.
- Use this against weakened enemies, in order to get easier kills.
- Use its Burning attribute as an advantage.
- Stay out of its range.
- Pick off its users from medium, or, a longer range.
- This is the second weapon based on mushrooms, the first being the Hitman Pistol, which was formerly called the Killer Mushroom.
- It does have a duration even though in the Armory, it doesn't say.
- There was a glitch where you were able to use this in Deadly Games and get free kills even before the match starts.
- However, due to constant abuse and unfairness, in the 11.3.0 update, the Pixel Gun Company had to severely nerf it's duration.