The Fire Mushroom is a Tools gadget introduced in the 11.1.0 update.
It is a mushroom with the red mushroom head on the top covered in white spots, a white to orange shaded handle and a black outline on the handle. It is modeled after the common toadstool, and so bears a similar likeness.
Over time, a player who activates this gadget releases 3 rings of fire around themself. It takes 2-3 rings to kill an average player, but in higher levels, it may be more difficult.
- Use this in close range maps like in Pool Party.
- Try to be surrounded by a couple of enemies, in order to get multiple kills.
- Use this against weakened enemies, in order to get easier kills.
- Use its Burning attribute as an advantage, as it will still affect enemies after you die.
- Stay out of its range.
- Pick off its users from medium or long range with a Sniper weapon.
- Try to eliminate its users before all 3 rings are activated.
|Initial tier||27 seconds||7 seconds|
|Tier 1||26 seconds||7 seconds|
|Tier 2||25 seconds||8 seconds|
|Tier 3||24 seconds||8 seconds|
|Tier 4||23 seconds||9 seconds|
|Tier 5||22 seconds||9 seconds|
|Tier 6||21 seconds||10 seconds|
|Tier 7||20 seconds||10 seconds|
|Tier 8||19 seconds||10 seconds|
|Tier 9||18 seconds||11 seconds|
|Tier 10||17 seconds||11 seconds|
|Final tier||16 seconds||12 seconds|
- This is the second item based on mushrooms, the first being the Hitman Pistol, which was formerly called the Killer Mushroom.
- There was a glitch where you were able to use this in Deadly Games and get free kills even before the match starts.
- In the 11.3.0 update, this glitch was fixed.
- This may be a reference to Nintendo's Mario games.
- The gadget used to release 5 rings of fire instead of 3.