|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Fire Orb is a Melee weapon added in the 10.0.7 update.
This weapon is a twin to the Dark Mage Wand because of its aspect. It has a demon eye on the top, which glows yellow to red. The handle color is golden-red and black on the edges. Overall, it takes on the appearance of a sceptre, with sinister vibes.
- Use this in Knife Party since it is a melee weapon only map.
- Use this in close range, otherwise, it would useless in longer ranges.
- In Knife Party, try to swing it at multiple players, for great advantage and kill-stealing.
- Take advantage of the weapon's Burning attribute on players, since the enemy will be damaged overtime if attacked.
- This is also useful against enemy AIs, especially in Arena, since the weapon's area damage combined with the Burning attribute racks up easy kills and points.
- In Knife Party, swing one or two shots, by the head, then go forward and backward while jumping.
- Pick off its users from long ranges, if fighting in maps apart from Knife Party.
- If you are surrounded, you can use this 360 degree fire weapon to lower their hit points.
Have a non-melee ranged weapon.
- The Fire Orb, Santa Sword, and the Storm Hammer are the only melee weapons which deal area damage.
- The Fire Orb, Lava Flail, and Fire Demon are the only melee weapons which have the Burning attribute.
- The design makes this weapon similar to the Dark Mage Wand.
- The design also resembles the Eye Of Ender from the game Minecraft.
- As of the 12.5.0 update, it was removed from the Lucky Chest.
- Its reskinned yet powerful successor is the Electrosphere.
- The top portion of this weapon is similar to the Inferno Tower from the games Clash Royale and Clash Of Clans.