|“||This staff not only sees everything in 360 degrees around it, but will also produce a fiery circle around you on your command. Don't let anyone get close to you (even from behind).||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Fire Orb is a Melee weapon added in the 10.0.7 update, it was removed in the 17.2.0 update.
It is an orb with a handle that deals fiery area damage in close range. It has high efficiency, slow attack speed, and low mobility.
This weapon is a twin to the Dark Mage Wand because of its aspect. It has a demon eye on the top, which glows yellow to red. The handle color is golden-red and black on the edges. Overall, it takes on the appearance of a sceptre, with sinister vibes.
When swinging, the orb creates a large fiery radius in close range. This radius can also slow down the affected targets, making them temporarily reduce their agility. It also inflicts burning which makes the opponents temporarily lose health.
- Use this in Knife Party since it is a melee weapon only map.
- Use this in close range, otherwise, it would useless in longer ranges.
- In Knife Party, try to swing it at multiple players, for great advantage and kill-stealing.
- Take advantage of the weapon's Burning attribute on players, since the enemy will be damaged over time if attacked.
- This is also useful against enemy AIs, especially in Arena, since the weapon's area damage combined with the Burning attribute racks up easy kills and points.
- Use to finish other players.
- The downside to this weapon is that the attack speed and the mobility is low.
- In Knife Party, swing one or two shots, by the head, then go forward and backward while jumping.
- Pick off its users from long ranges, if fighting in maps apart from Knife Party.
- If you are surrounded, you can use this 360 degree fire weapon to lower their hit points.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
Have a non-melee ranged weapon.
It was removed from the Lucky Chest.
- The Fire Orb, Santa Sword, and the Storm Hammer are the only melee weapons which deal area damage.
- The Fire Orb, Lava Flail, and Fire Demon are the only melee weapons which have the Burning attribute.
- The design makes this weapon similar to the Dark Mage Wand.
- The design also resembles the Eye Of Ender from the game Minecraft.
- Its reskinned yet powerful successor is the Electrosphere.
- The top portion of this weapon is similar to the Inferno Tower from the games Clash Royale and Clash Of Clans.
- This weapons grade was changed from Common to Rare in the current Upgrade System, however players who still have it in Common will not have the ability to max it to Mythical.
- The glow around the weapon changes color in the water of the classic pool map.