The Fireball Gauntlet is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 16.7.0. update. They were unlockable for the 1st half of the Arcade Battle pass through super lottery blueprints.
It appears to be a pair of red gloves with fire emitters in the palm sections.
The weapon fires 3 fireballs when fully charged. It's a 3 shot burst (1shot) kill when fully charged.
- Use against a large group of enemies because the area damage is massive.
- Fire when fully charged.
- The projectiles will auto-fire if you have been killed.
- It is not advised to use this weapon for rocket jumping, you won't go up and you'll do a lot of self-explosion damage in the process.
- Kill users with a 1 shot/wall breaker weapon. As soon as possible.
- Beware, this weapon deals a very high amount of damage, try not to get hit by it.
- Jump around so its uses will waste time trying to aim towards you.
Bring any long-ranged weapon.
|“||Using mini-nuclear reactor. One battery will be enough for 100 years. However you will need to change the condensators quite often. Warms your hands. And faces of your enemies.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
- It is the only charge shot weapon to fire multiple shots.
- Despite being a heavy weapon, it has a similar design to the Power Fists and Steampunk Fists of the melee section.
- The Fireball Gauntlet would probably be a nod towards Capcom's Street Fighter series as the primary method of attack for the Fireball Gauntlet is an attack reminiscent of the "Hadouken" move used by various characters.