|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Firefighter is a Primary weapon introduced in the 16.2.0 update. It is obtained from the Survivor's Season Battle Pass.
It is a carbine rifle with a multitude of post-apocalyptic style attachments.
It has a brown skeletal stock connected to the receiver of the weapon. The main body features a grey ejection port, Jungle Style magazines held with blue duct tape, and a red aperture sight.
At the front of the weapon, it has a dark grey handguard with a long muzzle break, and a red propane tank attached at the front of the barrel.
When fired, it shoots out flaming bullets, capable of setting enemies on fire.
This weapon deals high damage, plus burning, has a fast fire rate, relatively low capacity, and moderate mobility.
- This weapon serves well as a general-purpose close range Primary weapon.
- Use the scope for ease of long range attacks.
- Despite its appearance, it is actually quite powerful.
- It is not recommended to use the Lucky Shot module combo on this weapon as it does not do headshot damage.
- The bullets fired from this weapon can destroy enemy projectiles. Use this advantage to defeat them head-on while conserving health and armor.
- Conserve your ammunition, as it does not have much.
- On the other hand, it reloads time is extremely short, allowing you returning to fight almost immediately.
- Take advantage of the burning attribute.
- Strife while firing to avoid getting hit yourself.
- This weapon will quickly down unarmored opponents in direct combat.
- This weapon actually has travel time, try to avoid using this in cross-map (Very long distance) combat.
- Pick off users at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns make quick work of users.
- It is deadly to attack head-to-head against users at close range. Instead, try flanking around the user and attack them from their sides.
- Strife around users while attacking to make them deplete their ammo reserves.
- At longer ranges, other Primary weapons outperforms this. Use this an advantage and stay some distance from the user when using a Primary weapon or any one shot weapon.
Opt for using long range weapons such as the Prototype as means to attack at long range.
- It is based off of the AKS-74U
- This gun is also on the game's app icon for 16.2.0
- Despite having a 2x zoom sight on the weapon, the game doesn't say it has one.