|“||Everyone loves fireworks! Except for those who are shot with them. Great AoE damage and better mood for everyone who sees the blast! (again, except for those who are shot with them)||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It has a grey handle, with a fuse coming out of the top of it. It also has a few colorful fireworks exposed in the front of the weapon.
It has moderate damage, good fire rate, extremely low capacity, and low-average mobility.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- It is quite inaccurate so aim as well as you can.
- It has area damage so you can blast its ammunition near your opponent.
- It has a low capacity so try to conserve as much ammunition as possible.
- Use this in close to medium range.
- It can be used in Sandbox, casually, but however, its ammunition will not automatically provide a message while firing it at a player.
- Pick off its users from a long range.
- This weapon doesn't have too much accuracy, but dodge against its fireworks and use an area damage weapon.
- A high DPS automatic weapon will do the job.
Have an accurate long ranged weapon.
- It is the only weapon that is firework themed.
- This is rarely seen in game modes that are not Sandbox.
- In the 11.3.0 update, the fuse that's located behind the weapon now has a burning animation, similar to the fuse of the Big Buddy and the flaming arrow of the Magic Bow.
- In the 12.5.0 update, players in a Sandbox match can now utilize all Sandbox weapons for free.
- In Sandbox, the fireworks will actually explode in the air to work like fireworks.