|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Fireworks Launcher is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 10.1.0 update.
It has a grey handle, with a fuse coming out of the top of it. It also has a few colorful fireworks exposed in the front of the weapon.
It has moderate damage, good fire rate, extremely low capacity, and low-average mobility.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- It is quite inaccurate so aim as much as you can.
- It has area damage so you can blast its ammunition near your opponent.
- It has low capacity so try to conserve as much ammunition as possible.
- Use this in close to medium range.
- Pick off its users from a long range.
Have an accurate long ranged weapon.
- It the only weapon that is firework themed.
- It was added in the 10.1.0 update along with a few other weapons.
- In the 11.3.0 update, the fuse that's located behind the weapon now has a burning animation, similar to the fuse of the Big Buddy and the flaming arrow of the Magic Bow.
- In the 12.5.0 update, players in a Sandbox match can now utilize all Sandbox weapons for free.