The Flag Keeper is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 13.1.0 update.
It is a clan-themed sniper rifle that is based on the Winchester Model 1886. It possesses a 10x scope and it shoots normal bullets, despite its firing sound suggesting otherwise. It has a decent fire rate with high capacity and good mobility.
It has a blue stock with some golden detail a golden lever, and the grip is silver. Its body is blue with some golden details and red jewel on it, golden battery-like ammo, a blue forestock, a silver barrel with 2 golden rings, a golden muzzle and it also has a 10x scope on the weapon.
The sniper shoots regular, blue bullets that deal damage at an instant bullet travel time. This sniper's high fire rate allows repetitively shooting the bullets faster than most snipers. It has a 10x scope which allows picking off users from a long-range. When reloading, the blue magazine is taken out and is replaced by a new one. It has no delay mechanics.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Don't stand in one place with this weapon, or try escaping sticky situations with it. Instead, try high mobility weapons like the Katana or Dark Force Saber when evading, and save your ammo for other situations.
- It can 3-5 headshots a max-armored player, same as "Sunrise".
- Get up-close using any high damaging weapon for close ranges such as Dino Slayer, Minigun Shotgun or Big Buddy. You can also try to use weapons such as One Shot or the Anti-Champion Rifle to instantly kill the user before you die.
- Move around and dodge the bullets by either strafing or just running around them.
- Use area damage weapons such as Champion Solar Cannon or Deadly Beat against its users so their aim will be interrupted.
- Attack its users from behind, so he/she will not have more time to react.
Use a weapon to weaken heavily armored enemies before finishing them off at a closer range.
- It looks very similar to the Winchester Model 1886.
- It is the only weapon in the game that is a "Lever-Action" type reload, along with its normal version, "Sunrise". Lever action weapons were quite popular in the old western parts of America back then in the 19th century.