|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Flag Keeper is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 13.1.0 update.
It has a blue stock with some golden detail a golden lever, and the grip is silver. Its body is blue with some golden details and red jewel on it, a golden battery-like ammo, a blue forestock, a silver barrel with 2 golden rings, an golden muzzle and it also has a 10x scope on the weapon.
It has moderate-high damage, proficient fire rate, decent capacity and moderate weight.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Don't stand in one place with this weapon, nor should you try escaping someone or the Judge's projectile with this weapon. Instead, try high mobility weapons like the Katana or Special Agent when evading, and save your ammo for other situations.
- It can 3-5 headshots a max-armored player, same as "Sunrise".
- Get up close using any high damaging weapon for close ranges such as Dino Slayer, Minigun Shotgun or Big Buddy. You can also try to use weapons such as One Shot or the Rail Gun to instantly kill the user before you die.
- Use homing bullets, it is useful when the user is strafing.
- Move around and dodge the bullets by either strafing or just running around them.
Use a weapon to weaken heavily armored enemies before finishing them off at a closer range.
- It looks very similar to the Winchester Model 1886.
- It is the only weapon in the game that is a "Lever-Action" type reload, along with it's normal version, the ''Sunrise''. Lever action weapons were quite popular in the old western parts of America back then in the 19th century.