|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Flamethrower, formerly called the "Simple Flamethrower", is a default weapon introduced in the 10.2.0 update. It is a starter weapon in the Special category.
It has a shady-orange body with a black frame and grip and an orange fuel tank. And on the muzzle's end, there is a small high-temperature endlighter which allows the weapon to serve it's purpose.
The weapon possesses low lethality, high rate of fire, average mobility, and normal capacity. Use it in extremely close range because this a flamethrower. This weapon should not be used in levels 7 and above due to better armor which would render this weapon pretty underpowered.
- Use this weapon in extremely low range as this weapon is ineffective in long range. In long range counters, using a sniper instead is recommended instead of getting into close range and burning them.
- Take advantage of the weapon's Burning attribute on players, since the enemy will be damaged overtime if attacked.
- It is effective in covering areas within tight corridors or hallways, such as the changing rooms in Pool Party.
- Despite the low power in higher levels, this weapon actually is very deadly in low levels (Lv. 1-6). Use this weapon in low levels.
- Pick off its users from long ranges or carry a strong weapon that kills quickly.
- If caught in the flames, escape from the user quickly.
- You should have no problem dealing with flamethrower users in high levels unless you are in low hp.
In Low Levels: Small maps such as Pool Party
It performs pretty good at some Deadly Games maps.
Try to replace this asap as it is weak in high levels. Make sure you have a good primary for medium ranges and a good sniper for long ranges.
- It was given the Burning attribute in the 11.1.0 update.
- In some modes/minigames, the Flamethrower can be occasionally found as a pick-up.
- In the 12.5.0 update, it has been renamed from "Simple Flamthrower" to "Flamethrower".