|“||This is a dragon's skull that still wields magic fire. Incinerates opponents in a large cone in front of you.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a simple, mage flamethrower that emits green flames. It has average damage, a good fire rate, an average capacity, and slow mobility. It is 15 - 16 shots in the Cyber brawl mode.
The weapon takes a form of a dragon skull as its main body. It also has a purple/yellow pistol grip and a flame-shaped canister.
This flamethrower emits green flames and can damage opponents in close range. It can also burn the opponents, making them deal damage from the burning effect too.
When reloading, the player takes out the green crystal and puts another one in its place. It has no fixed delay, delay input or delay output.
- Use it in very close ranges in order to kill somebody due to this being a flamethrower.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- If you are high-leveled, you can max this weapon's upgrade, provided you have tons of coins and gems to do so, so as to become usable in higher levels.
- Take advantage of the weapon's Burning attribute on players, since the enemy will be damaged over time if attacked.
- Use this to weaken an enemy player's armor.
- It is effective in enclosed areas due to the flamethrower's reach.
- Keep moving and stay in large open areas. Use a long-ranged type of weapons like Primary weapons.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Avoid engaging close combats with its users and it also reduces the risk of taking heavy damage.
- Attack its users from behind if you are about to engage in close combats.
Use this as means of self defense or when enemies get too close.
- Initial release.