|“||This is a dragon's skull that still wields magic fire. Incinerates opponents in a large cone in front of you.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The weapon takes a form of a dragon skull as its main body. It also has a purple/yellow pistol grip and a flame-shaped canister.
- Use it in very close ranges in order to kill somebody due to this being a flamethrower.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- If you are high-leveled, you can max this weapon's upgrade, provided you have tons of coins and gems to do so, so as to become usable in higher levels.
- Take advantage of the weapon's Burning attribute on players, since the enemy will be damaged over time if attacked.
- Use this to weaken an enemy player's armor.
- It is effective in enclosed areas due to the flamethrower's reach.
- Keep moving and stay in large open areas. Use a long-ranged type of weapons like Primary weapons.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Avoid engaging close combats with its users and it also reduces the risk of taking heavy damage.
- Attack its users from behind if you are about to engage in close combats.
Use this as means of self defense or when enemies get too close.
- Initial release.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.