|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Flaming Volcano (PGW).
The Flaming Volcano is a Special weapon located in the special section of the Armory and was released in the 8.0.0 update.
It has a red handle and gas tank, with a white base and pit stock. It also has a light green window at the top. The barrel itself is red with a white ring near the muzzle and with a blue gas firelighter.
It's capacity increases from 40/80 to 60/120 and can be maxed out to 60/240. If you're a person who likes to sneak up on enemies, purchase this gun into your arsenal of weapons. This fast-rate gun kills a person quickly. But the disadvantage is that it can only used for close range, like the High Voltage (PG3D). This gun is good for any battle, and despite it being a Rare, it does a lot of damage.
- Use it in close ranges in order to kill somebody due to this being a flamethrower. However the Flaming Volcano has quite a long range for a flamethrower.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- Take advantage of the weapon's Burning attribute on players, since the enemy will be damaged overtime if attacked.
- Keep moving and stay in large open areas. Use long-ranged type of weapons like primary weapons.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Avoid engaging close combats with its users and it also reduces the risk of taking heavy damage.
As always, have a good primary weapon of choice (any kind of weapon you choose) and at least one weapon with a scope for long-ranged duels.
|“||Blazing like a volcano awaken from a 1000-year sleep. The second name is a "Cosmic Heartburn"||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
- In the 8.3.0 update, this weapon was a unitary weapon without upgrades. The others have been removed.
- In the 10.0.0 update, it received 2 new upgrades.
- It was previously called "Volcano" and it was the last upgrade of the Total Exterminator. The upgrade from the Doomsday Flamethrower costed 95 .
- Like all flamethrowers, it has wall-break, but the area is small.
- In the 12.1.0 update it was brought back into the game.
- In the 15.1.0 Update, it was added to Battle Royale.