|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Flaming Volcano (PGW).
|“||Blazing like a volcano awaken from a 1000-year sleep. The second name is a "Cosmic Heartburn"||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is a flamethrower that emits burning flames in close range. It has good damage, a high fire rate, good capacity, and decent mobility.
It has a red handle and gas tank, with a white base and pit stock. It also has a light green window at the top. The barrel itself is red with a white ring near the muzzle and with a blue gas firelighter.
This flamethrower emits flames and can damage opponents in close range. It can also burn the opponents, making them deal damage from the burning effect too. Its capacity increases from 40/80 to 60/120 and can be maxed out to 60/240.
When reloading, the player takes out the gas tank and puts another one in its place. It has no fixed delay, delay input or delay output.
- Use it in close ranges in order to kill somebody due to this being a flamethrower. However the Flaming Volcano has quite a long range for a flamethrower.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- Take advantage of the weapon's Burning attribute on players, since the enemy will be damaged overtime if attacked.
- Keep moving and stay in large open areas. Use long-ranged type of weapons like primary weapons.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Avoid engaging close combats with its users and it also reduces the risk of taking heavy damage.
As always, have a good primary weapon of choice (any kind of weapon you choose) and at least one weapon with a scope for long-ranged duels.
- The Flaming Volcano is released.
- This weapon was changed to be a unitary weapon without upgrades. The others have been removed.
- It received two new upgrades.
- The weapon was removed. Players who have bought it before its removal were able to still keep it in the Armory (PG3D).
- The Flaming Volcano gets brought back into the game.
- It is added to Battle Royale
- It was previously called "Volcano" and it was the last upgrade of the Total Exterminator. The upgrade from the Doomsday Flamethrower cost 95 .
- Like all flamethrowers, it has wall-break, but the area is small.