|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun World weapon. If you are looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun 3D, see Flaming Volcano (PG3D).
The Flaming Volcano is a Special weapon introduced in the first version of Pixel Gun World.
It has a red handle and gas tank, with a white base and pit stock. It also has a light green window at the top. The barrel itself is red with a white ring near the muzzle and lighter.
It's capacity is 60/120 and can be maxed out to 60/240. It's mobility is also increased and the damage as well. If you're a person who likes to sneak up on enemies, purchase this gun into your arsenal of weapons. This fast-rate gun kills a person quickly. But the disadvantage is that it can only used for close range, like the High Voltage.
- Due to this being a flamethrower, use this in extremely close range.
- Don't stop dodging left and right while jumping. Try to get kills with this strategy, but avoid longer ranges.
- Reload in a hiding spot, then continue fighting.
- Pick off its users from long range.
- When encountering its user(s), do not use the scope, as you will have a slower sensitivity and an inaccurate aim.
- Unlike in Pixel Gun 3D, it doesn't burn other players.