The Flower Power is a revolver looking backup weapon that shoots colorful flower projectiles. It's mainly used it close ranged fights because the bullets have traveling time. The fire rate is decent, the capacity is decent as well and the mobility is also decent.
It resembles a Blunderbuss (Used in the 16-17th century). The muzzle and grip panel are pale yellow in color. Its stock is white, decorated with four flower decals ranging from deep red to pale pink in color.
When the fire button is hold, the gun will start shooting colorful flower projectlies. It acts like a rocket so it needs travel time to fly through the air. Whenever you shot a bullet, the player will re-arrange the magazine and ready for another shot.
When the magazine is out of ammo, the player will take it out and replace it with a new one. It has no delay animation.
This gun deals decent damage that can kill even up to wooden armored players. It also has area damage.
- Use in close range. Target at players feet to increase chances of hitting. This weapon does not fire in an arc which can be utilized for air shots and as a cheap Armageddon. It does nowhere near the latter's damage however. Overall, it is a pretty good weapon to say the least especially at survival and lower levels.
- Use the weapon against moderately-damaged armored players or to pick off weakened targets.
- Pick off it's users from long ranges.
- Jump around to avoid area damage, such as using the Rocket Jump technique.
Have a Sniper weapon equipped, in case if fighting in long ranged duels.
The weapon is removed
The explosion and shooting sound is changed, and it inflicts self-explosion damage
The weapon is brought back into the Event Chest
14.0.0The weapon is brought back into the Armory for 80 gems
- This gun bears resemblance to the Blunderbuss type weapons that pirates used in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- This weapon was based on a sketch sent by a fan, as revealed by the Pixel Gun Company via Facebook on July 1, 2014, and became the first fan made weapon.
- When the gun shoots, you can see floral particles hover around.
- This was changed in the newer updates.
- The explosion and the shooting sound was changed on the 11.2.0 update, despite its removal long ago.
- It inflicts a self-explosion damage in same update. Also applies to other area damage weapons.
- This has the same shooting sound as Solar Power Cannon.
- It was added back to the event lottery in the recent update.