The Forest Sniper Bow is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.9.0 update.
It appears to be a reskin of the Tactical Bow. It has a light blue holographic sight on the left side of the bow, and has a forest green frame. It also features a light blue drawstring and a light blue arrow.
- This weapon can be used as a substitute for sniper rifles due to its increased range. In addition to this, the Forest Sniper Bow is silent and shoots fast-moving arrows, which makes this weapon amazingly stealthy.
- This weapon is useful for long range crowd control, due to its fast firing rate for a sniper weapon. Just make sure you're hidden.
- This weapon is also very useful for strafing, as the player is able to dash around the battlefield while also being able to take out targets at range.
- Aiming for the head is critical as it can easily take down enemies, as a headshot with the bow deals a high amount of damage.
- You can use a primary weapon such as the Tactical Rifle, Casanova or Future Police Rifle to weaken enemies, then use this weapon to pick off the enemies while they are weak at a longer range.
- While this weapon is effective at sniping, it lacks in strength so players should aim for enemies' heads
- Users of this weapons can be easily killed with sniper weapons that outmatch it.
- This weapon has limited range, so try to counter users of the weapon from very far away.
This weapon can be useful for silent playstyles. Make sure to pair it with other suppressed weapons.
- It uses the same firing sound as the Tactical Bow (PG3D).
- It is a re-skin of the Tactical Bow, but its grade is one lower than the Tactical Bow.