|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Frank Sheepone is a Primary weapon introduced in the 10.6.0 update.
It's a small, anthropomorphic sheep with a black mustache, pinstripe suit, a striped black bowler hat, and a red necktie, it also wields a drum-magazine Thompson submachine gun. It also might be a human, but because of the amount of white hair he has surrounding its face, we will never know.
It has moderate damage, high rate of fire, medium capacity, and average mobility for levels between 7 and 17.
- Use it to tear down enemy armor.
- Don't stop dodging attacks whilst damaging enemy players.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Go for weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Use this in close-to-medium range for a less complicated duel.
- Always reload under cover.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- A one shot sniper or a high dps rifle with a scope is effective.
- Simply jump around the users and do basic evasive maneuvering to prevent most of the damage.
- Strafe to avoid the user's line of sight.
- Flank the user with a high dps weapon.
Have a sniper to engage in long-range fights, as this weapon lacks a sight. Also, incorporate into your loadout a more mobile weapon, such as the dark force saber, in order to get closer to firefights.
- Its name is a reference to Frank Capone, a criminal from the 1920's & 1930's, one of the brothers of legendary mobster Al Capone.
- It's another weapon that is a real animal, like the Pet Dragon, the Mr. Squido, and the Loud Piggy.
- As the player reloads Frank's gun, he will turn his head towards the player and make it appear as both he and the player are having a brief discussion.
- The weapon he is holding is the Thompson submachine gun.