|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Frank Sheepone is a Primary weapon introduced in the 10.6.0 update.
It's a small, anthropomorphic sheep with a black mustache, lined suit, black bowler hat, and a red necktie, it also wields a drum-clip Thompson submachine gun.
It has moderate damage, high rate of fire, medium capacity, and average mobility for levels between 7 and 17.
- Use it to tear down enemy armor.
- Don't stop dodging attacks whilst damaging enemy players.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Go for weakened players for better ammunition conserving and quicker kill registering.
- Use this in close-to-medium range for a less complicated duel.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Simply jump around the users and do basic evasive maneuvering to prevent most of the damage.
Anthropomorphic "gangsta" sheep.
Have a sniper to engage in long-range fights, as this weapon lacks a sight. Also, incorporate into your loadout a more mobile weapon in order to get closer to firefights.
- It refers to a Frank Capone, a criminal from the 1920s & 1930's, with the legendary Al Capone as one of his brothers.
- It's another weapon that is a real animal, like the Pet Dragon, the Mr. Squido, and the Loud Piggy.
- As the player reloads Frank's gun, he will turn his head towards the player and make it appear as both he and the player are having a brief discussion.
- The weapon it is holding is the Thompson sub-machine gun.
- The weapon can possibly be Brave Patriot