The Frank Sheepone is a Primary weapon introduced in the 10.6.0 update.
It's a small, anthropomorphic sheep with a black mustache, pinstripe suit, a striped black bowler hat, and a red necktie, it also wields a drum-magazine Thompson submachine gun.
Upon closer inspection, it has hooves instead of hands and wool surrounding its head. Its motif resembles a typical prohibition-era gangster.
It has moderate damage, high rate of fire, medium capacity, and average mobility for levels between 7 and 17.
- Use it to tear down enemy armor.
- Don't stop dodging attacks whilst damaging enemy players.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage.
- Go for weakened players to conserve ammo and easy kills.
- Use this in close-to-medium range for a less complicated duel.
- Always reload behind cover.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- A one-shot sniper or a high DPS rifle with a scope is effective.
- Simply jump around the users and do basic evasive maneuvering to prevent most incoming damage.
- Strafe to avoid the user's line of sight.
- Flank the user with a high DPS weapon.
Have a sniper to engage in long-range fights, as this weapon lacks a sight. Also, incorporate into your loadout a more mobile weapon, such as the Dark Force Saber, in order to get closer to firefights.
- Its name is a reference and pun (due to the "Capone" being changed to "Sheepone" (portmanteau of the latter and "sheep")) to Frank Capone, a criminal from the 1920s & 1930s, one of the brothers of legendary mobster Al Capone.
- It's another weapon that is a real animal, like the Pet Dragon, the Mr. Squido, and the Loud Piggy.
- As the player reloads Frank's gun, he will turn his head towards the player and make it appear as both he and the player are having a brief discussion.