|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Freeze Ray Rifle is a Special weapon introduced in the 3.9.0 update of Pixel Gun World.
It has a mixture of light blue and white color, with a triple ringed barrel. The ammo pack seems to be at the top of the gun, and resembles a water bottle. The scope is on the left side of the gun, like the Plasma Releaser from Pixel Gun 3D.
It has good damage, great fire rate, great capacity and average mobility.
- Always aim at the head for saving ammo and faster killing.
- At long ranges, use the scope and aim for the head.
- When a player is moving keep on aiming him/her as this weapon acts like a primary.
- Pick off users from long range.
- Use a powerful explosive weapon on the user.
- The ammunition pack looks a bit like a 4x optical zoom scope. The actual scope is located on the side of the gun.
- This weapon looks like a modern/future weapon, with those type of mechanisms out.
- The gun sound while shooting is the Respawnables' Chemrail sound.
- It slightly resembles the ZCS Wipeout from SAS: Zombie Assault 3.
- When you hold this gun in your hand, the mechanisms on the side go in and out continuously.
- It is one of the 5 Pro Player's Choice weapons; the others being the Assault Machine Gun, the Dual Machine Guns, the Elephant Hunter and the Missile Thrower
- This used to be obtainable from the Bingo Chest temporarily only.