|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Freon is a Special weapon introduced in the 15.6.0 update.
It appears as a futuristic/cyber themed flamethrower-type weapon.
It has a blue body with a striped candy-cane like stock, a blue pistol grip with a white grip, a white trigger, and a white handguard. It also has four white canisters containing a light blue solvent with wires connecting to the muzzle of the weapon.
- As it is a flamethrower, use it at close range.
- Use this on fast/highly mobile weapons so they can be slowed down, then finish them with another weapon.
- It is useful for taking down enemies who often try to use a jetpack.
- This can be useful for taking down invisible players.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Do not engage its users in close range as this weapon can deal heavy damage on you.
- Have a rocket jump weapon you could use to get away if the user is nearby
- Try to flank them and deal damage from the back, since they will kill you if you go in front of them
Use this as a backup weapon for close range combat, such as against melee users.
- It is the second flamethrower-type Special weapon that has the ability to slow down enemies (a.k.a. freezethrower), with the first being the Frozen Dragon.
- This weapon is a direct reference to Freon, an actual refrigerant used in real life.
- Ironically, it is banned in many countries, because it can destroy the ozone layer.