The Frost Shot is a Sniper weapon introduced 15.7.0 update with the Christmas Invasion Battle Pass.
This weapon features a light and dark blue body, a blue trigger, a skeleton stock, a grey handle, a rather wide scope, a light sky blue canister as the magazine, and a barrel that retracts into the gun when fired.
It deals a good amount of damage, has a decent capacity, decent fire rate, and slow mobility. This weapon can kill an enemy in 1 or 2 shots.
- This weapon has the wall break attribute. Utilize this when peeking through tight spots.
- The 8x zoom can be useful in many situations.
- This weapon is somewhat accurate even without the scope.
- Engage enemies at long ranges.
- Aim well to conserve ammo.
- This combined with sniper cape, hunter’s altar, and burning tiara could make it a one headshot
- Use a faster firing weapon against these users.
- Strafe, as this will make the user use up their ammo.
- Catch them off-guard by sneaking up behind them and eliminating them with a melee or other powerful close-range weapon, such as the Triple Musket.
- Area damage weapons can easily disorient its users.
- Don't hide behind walls as in the weapon has wall break
This weapon pairs well with a good back-up, melee, or heavy.
- This is one of the weapons available in the Christmas Invasion Battle Pass, the others being the Ice Generator, Plasma Minigun, Alien Bouncer, and Alien Shuriken Thrower.
- When fired, it gives off snowflake particles.
- The beam that this weapon fires is similar to the one fired by the Prototype S.
- This is similar to the Laser Carbine and many other similar weapons due to the reload animation, magazine placement and size, fire rate, and the wall-break attribute.
- There was a rumor that this weapon's Efficiency got buffed when used in the Ice Palace map.
- This weapon formerly shared the same kill icon with the Cold Silence. The Cold Silence eventually received its own kill icon after the 16.0.0 update.
- This weapon sounds similar to the Comet.
- This weapon has been brought back for 2 days in the winter update along with Cold Silence, Frozen Lich Bow, and Splinter.
- Without Modules this gun is not 1 shot in the head.