|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Frost Shot is a Sniper weapon introduced 15.7.0 update with the Christmas Invasion Battle Pass.
This weapon features a light and dark blue body, a blue trigger, a skeleton stock, a grey handle, a rather wide scope, a light and sky blue canister as the magazine, and a barrel that retracts into the gun when fired.
It has good damage, a somewhat slow mobility, a decent capacity, and a decent fire rate.
- This weapon has the wall break attribute. Utilize this when peeking through tight spots.
- The 8x zoom can be useful in many situations.
- This weapon is somewhat accurate even without the scope.
- Engage enemies at long ranges.
- Aim well to conserve ammo.
- Use a faster firing weapon against these users.
- Strafe, as this will make the user use up their ammo.
- Catch them off-guard by sneaking up behind them and eliminating them with a melee or other powerful close-range weapon, such as the Triple Musket.
- Area damage weapons can easily disorient its users.
This weapon pairs well with a good back-up and melee.
- This is one of the weapons available in the Christmas Invasion Battle Pass, the others being the Ice Generator, Plasma Minigun, and the Alien Bouncer.
- When fired, it gives off snowflake particles.
- The beam that this weapon fires is similar to the one fired by the Prototype S.
- This is similar to the Laser Carbine due to the reload animation, magazine placement, high fire rate, and the wall-break attribute.
- There is a speculation that this weapon is stronger when used in the Ice Palace map.
- However, this isn't true.