|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Frosty Railgun is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.6.0 update. It can be obtained from the Winter Season Battle Pass.
Its main colors are red and white, resembling peppermint candy. In addition to the blue parts resembling the gun’s laser projectile. Also it contains a barrel similar to the Railgun's.
It has good damage, a slow fire rate, a good capacity, and a slow mobility. It is 1-2 shots with a very strong slowdown.
- Use this like any wall break sniper.
- Use this to finish off weakened opponents.
- its slow attribute is a good support tool for other sniper users. Use this to gain several kill assists.
- it has low mobility, so use a higher mobility weapon to cover more distance, such as the Dark Force Saber.
- One laser from this weapon can either kill your enemies in one shot, or take out all their armor and most of their health.
- Use the scope in engaging enemies in long range.
- Use either the Overseer or the Third Eye to spot these users with their x-ray vision.
- Use area damage weapons to mess up the user’s aim.
- Other wall-break weapons can counter this.
- Strafe around to avoid getting shot and to use up the user’s ammunition.
- Ambush the user with a shotgun or a flamethrower.
- Use worn items that can ignore a headshot, like the Mushroom Hat.
- Use a high mobility weapon like the Dark Force Saber, and have a shotgun and/or a flamethrower like the Undertaker or the Nitrogen Sprayer to counter opposing wall-break sniper users.
- a heavy weapon like the Automatic Decorator is also a good choice for wall-break sniper users.
- It is essentially the Christmas spin-off version of the Railgun. However, this weapon seems to be a weaker version of the latter.
- Even though this weapons is 1-2 shots, it's 3-4 shots if shot through a wall, ever since the update when wall break efficiency degrades overtime.