|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Frozen Lich Bow is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time during the Christmas holidays in the Armory.
This bow is a blue and white predominant weapon, It has a white string, blue and white bow caster with an icicle arrow.
It has high damage output, medium fire rate, low capacity, and decent mobility. It is a 2 shot when maxed out, with area damage.
- Use the area damage of this weapon to your advantage
- Have a back-up weapon ready because most of the time, this weapon is not a one-shot kill.
- This weapon may have bullet travel, but the travel time is VERY fast.
- Jump and maneuver around so the area damage does not affect you.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Equip with weapons with (preferably) top-of-the-line mobility so as to give you time allowance to flee even when under slowing effect.
You cannot 3 cat spam with this weapon unless you are counting primary weapons as one.
As with any other bow in the game, they have good accuracy.
- It is one of the bows to feature area damage, the other one being the Cupid's bow.
- You may not realize it, but this is one of the deadliest snipers, especially in close range, hence its area damage.
- It's design is a little similar to the Shaman's Bow, only due to the fact that there are spikes sticking out of the bow