The Future Rifle is a Primary weapon introduced in the 10.0.0 update.
It is white, grey, and red. There is a grey and red stock in the back of the weapon and another in front of it that is white and red, the handle is white and grey, the ammo clip is white and red, the 2x scope is white, and the nozzle is red. On both sides of the weapon is a red crosshair with a red dot in the center of it. It is a really bulky weapon.
It has good damage, great rate of fire, moderate capacity and low mobility.
- Try to get a headshot from an easy-to-kill enemy for better damage.
- Its 2x scope makes it better at close to medium range attacks, except for long range attacks.
- Stick to short ranged areas for easier and accurate shots against enemies.
- Because of its low mobility, try to have a fast melee in handy for better speed, strafing and other purposes.
- Its silent shots make it great for sneaking up on enemies.
- Try to have a melee weapon, or any kind of higher mobility weapon due to this weapon's surprisingly low mobility.
- Try to attack at long range so you won't get killed very easily.
- If possible, shoot the enemy with a strong weapon from a distance for an easier kill.
- Area damage weapons can make short work of those users.
- Remember to jump around a lot as it has low ammo and thus forces the user to reload in which you can kill the user.
Use a weapon or item with better mobility for easier traveling around areas.
- It is based on the BAL-27 AE assault rifle from the video game, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare.
- It actually has a 2x scope, not a 4x scope.
- It has the same amount of ammo as the Combat Rifle Up1, with 35 ammo and around 75 reserve ammo.
- Its lethality and 2x scope makes the weapon perfect for long-range attacks unlike most other weapons.
- As of the 12.5.0 update, it was removed from the Lucky Chest.
- In the 13.5.0 Update, its grade was changed from Common to Rare.