|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Future Sniper Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 12.6.0 update.
This weapon has a grey skeleton stock with an orange buttplate connected to the body of the weapon.
The body is grey and features an orange trigger, a grey magazine, and an orange magazine well at the bottom of the weapon and an orange/grey scope mounted on top of the weapon.
The handguard features a light grey grip with a silver gas tube on the bottom, and a grey, with orange and silver stripes on top of the handguard.
At the front of the weapon, there seems to be a long silver-white barrel can be seen, with an orange stripe to where the handguard ends. It also features a grey muzzle break.
The barrel rotates back when fired, and extends back when the chamber is loaded.
It has good efficiency, a decent fire rate, a good capacity and an average weight.
- Use this weapon at long distances to maximize the scope's usefulness.
- Be sure to aim for the head to maximize damage and conserve ammunition.
- When against an unarmored opponent, aim for the center of mass instead. They will be downed in a single body shot, and aiming for the center of mass can make aiming easier.
- Take the time to aim first if locked in a sniper duel
- This sniper is a 2-3 shot body shot and 2-shot headshot (1-shot headshot if it is a lower leveled player).
- This has moderately high recoil, so remember to take your time when aiming.
- Pair this with max level Sniper Cape, Burning Tiara and Hunter's Altar takes 1-2 headshots. One shot if the opponent is low level.
- Get in close with a weapon with lots of damage, however, if you approach head-on, experienced players can kill you without using the scope. Ambush the user or attack from behind for the best results.
- A fast-firing weapon will make the most of the weapon's slow firing speed.
- Avoid routes which other users are known to frequent.
- You can counter this with another sniper weapon.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges while still unsuspected.
- Area damage weapons are good counters due to their knockbacks where it will mess the users' aim. Use them in a range where the users can't mostly dodge the projectiles.
- Try to avoid these users and their shots at all times, because this weapon is very deadly.
- If all counters failed, give him/her taste his/her own medicine.
Use a weapon to weaken heavily armored enemies before finishing them off at a closer range.
- It is based on the Epitaph 2261 sniper rifle from Destiny 2.