The Galahad is a Backup weapon introduced in the 17.0.0 update. It is one of the 6 weapons in the Steel Division Clan Set.
It has a white/yellow body with a grey pistol grip, a pair of floating yellow sight, and a large yellow spike protruding from the front.
- Aim for the head to maximize efficiency.
- Save your ammo and conserve it. Even with this weapon's fire rate, you'll burn through your ammo very quickly if you spray and pray.
- The Critical Damage attribute allows for a 50% chance of dealing double the damage, making this weapon a potential 1 - 2 burst-shot kill.
- Try to stay away from open spaces and look out for snipers.
- Its projectiles are not the fastest, meaning that compensating for distance when a target is moving is recommended.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the damage from the weapon.
- Like most Backup weapons, being at farther ranges is effective for minimizing the chances of being hit.
- Flank around the user then use a Melee weapon to deal quick damage and then pull back.
This weapon can be used as a general purpose Backup weapon for any player or playstyle.
- Like most weapons obtained from Steel Division, the weapon is named after Galahad; one of the Knights of the Round Table.