|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Garbage Rifle is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 16.2.0 update. It is obtained from the Survivor's Season Battle Pass
It is a navy blue bolt-action rifle with a variety of makeshift attachments made from trash such as cans.
It features a large red scope made from a can, a black magazine, a makeshift laser sight underneath the barrel made from scrap parts, and a broken red can attached at the front of the barrel acting as a muzzle break.
When fired, it fires off pieces of trash as projectiles.
- This weapon is effective at medium-long range, use the scope when engaging enemies long range.
- It is capable of two shotting enemies.
- Be sure to aim for the head to maximize damage and conserve ammunition.
- Take the time to aim first if locked in a sniper duel
- Use a fast firing weapon to finish players off.
- Having it in your loadout gives you free armor points.
- Try using a wallbreak Sniper weapon to counter snipe the user.
- Area damage and shotgun weapons decimate users.
- Get in close with a weapon with lots of damage, however, if you approach head-on, experienced players can kill you without using the scope. Ambush the user or attack from behind for the best results.
- A fast-firing weapon will make the most of the weapon's slow firing speed.
- Avoid routes which other users are known to frequent.
Use a weapon to weaken heavily armored enemies before finishing them off at a closer range.
- Its design is somewhat similar to the Archangel Mosin Nagant
- The reload sound is very similar to the Revolver Sniper Rifle.
- Despite its name, it is quite powerful with skill, since it's a 1-2 shot kill. However, it is named as such due to the fact that the weapon itself is decorated with trashes, such as cans used as a laser sight, muzzle brake and a scope.