|“||The gas used in this weapon is unhazardous. But after a few manipulations with chemical formula and impurities we get the best tool to fight demons (and everyone else).||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is all green, it has a handle, a barrel, a skeleton stock, and a huge canister on the underside of the gun. The canister features a dark-greenish skull and crossbones. Judging by the character's animation, the clip holds some sort of flammable liquid on the inside, meaning that the chamber works like a flamethrower; adding a solution to the liquid to create a gas spray.
This is similar to flamethrowers like the Flaming Volcano, so this weapon is only effective in extremely close ranged maps. However, it has great damage, great fire rate, high capacity and average mobility in levels 12-21.
- As this is a flamethrower-based weapon, it is best to use this weapon in close-range maps.
- Keep a long-ranged weapon with you, as the weapon can only go so far in front of you.
- Pair this with an Engineer Mask, as its ammo can be maxed out to 60/420.
- Paired with the Voodoo Snowman, you can quickly get a kill at any range.
- This weapon is useful for quickly draining the health of gadgets players place such as the Energy Shield.
- Use this to combat Melee users.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Using Jetpacks or high mobility weapons will aid you in escaping and evading these users when they ambush you. Weapons such as the Dark Force Saber will easily outrun these users, but be careful if you decide to engage using a shotgun or another Flamethrower based weapon, for this weapon can very quickly tear down your armour.
Equip at least one long range due to this weapon having an extremely limited range.
- The Gas Launcher is released into the game.
- The weapon was given the Poison attribute.
- Its mobility was buffed from 100 to 115, as it has 10 weight.
- In Android, this and 4 other weapons were added in a separated update with 8 others being added in the update before the 10.3.1. However, in iOS, all 13 weapons were added in one update.
- The weapon shares some characteristics and an identical look to the Sprayer from Command and Conquer: Renegade.
- In the 14.1.2 update, this weapon has gotten severely powercrept.