The Gauntlet of Power is a Heavy weapon added in the 15.7.0 update. It is part of the Alien Santa Event Set.
It appears somewhat similar to Thanos’ Infinity Gauntlet from Avengers: Infinity War. It is mostly pinkish-red with four gems embedded in it, the teal one being the largest. Similar to the Cyborg Hands and Rocket Hands, it fits into the player’s arm,
- It deals devastating damage, so use this to your advantage.
- Bear in mind that you CANNOT rocket jump with this weapon.
- Its reload time is very slow, use your six shots wisely.
- Keep moving while firing. This is key for reducing vulnerability from snipers.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Attack its users with high-damaging, fast-firing weapons, like the Champion Peacemaker.
- Attack its users while he is reloading or having a cooldown.
- Three category spam works very well against its users; it eliminates them before they can get a shot off.
Comic book themed.
- It somewhat resembles Thanos' The Infinity Gauntlet, as evident from the gemstones on the Glove of Power being the Infinity stones.
- It was originally located in the Special weapons category, however, it was moved to the Heavy weapons category in a later update.
- The reload animation was inspired by Thanos making a fist on his gauntlet.
- Thanos's Infinity Gaunlet has 5 Infinity Stones but the Gaunlet of Power only has 4.
- Looking closely at the model in the gallery, the player model's skin stretches apart just under the elbow.
- It also has a quirk in its gallery description : "And I am... Pixel man" which mirrors Tony stark saying "And I am ironman" in Avengers : endgame.