|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Gauss Cannon is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.6.0 update.
The Gauss Cannon has a yellow and gray body and orange-reddish and yellow wires at the end of the weapon, near the muzzle. The muzzle itself is larger but shorter than the barrel and coils of the gun itself.
This weapon deals very high damage, has a moderate-low fire rate, low capacity, and low mobility. This weapon also sports a very fast reload time.
- Since it is a sniper, it is best used at long range. But you can use it at short-medium range as well, with the right timing.
- Since it is a 2 shot kill, make sure to use this on weakened enemies or use this with a strong primary.
- Avoid picking fights with highly mobile players as unlike weapons like the Anti-Champion Rifle, as it is not as mobile.
- Ambush users with shotguns and assault rifles. Due to its nature as a sniper, it is often ineffective in close quarters, unless the objective is to get yourself killed easily.
Bring a good backup, primary and melee, to make yourself less vulnerable in close quarters combat.
- The weapon is based off the M72 Gauss Rifle from Fallout 2.
- However, unlike the M72, the Gauss Cannon performs as a sniper rifle, rather than an assault rifle.
- It is a 2 shot, which is high risk-reward and takes quite some skill to use effectively.