|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Gauss Cannon is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.6.0 update.
The Gauss Cannon has a yellow and gray body and orange-reddish and yellow wires at the end of the weapon, near the muzzle. The muzzle itself is larger but shorter than the barrel and coils of the gun itself.
- Since it is a sniper, it is best used at long range. But you can use it at short-medium range as well, with the right timing.
- Since it is 2 shots, make sure to use this on weakened enemies or use this with a strong primary.
- Ambush users with shotguns and assault rifles. Due to its nature as a sniper it is often ineffective in close quarters, unless the objective is to get yourself killed easily.
Bring a good backup, primary and melee, to make yourself less vulnerable in close quarters combat.
- The weapon is based off of the M72 Gauss Rifle from Fallout 2.
- However, unlike the M72, the Gauss Cannon performs as a sniper rifle, rather than an assault rifle.
- It is a 2 shot, which is high risk-reward and takes quite some skill to use effectively.