The Gem Power is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 17.1.1 update. It is one of the 6 weapons in the Gold Division Clan Set.
It is a golden rocket launcher with 4 rotating barrels containing gems.
It has a golden/black base, and breech with the word "GEM" embedded in blue. The trigger mechanism and iron sight is gold/black, and has a golden pistol grip underneath. The front has 4 black rotating barrels. It also comes with a 4x scope, with a violet end.
When fired, the weapon will shoot gems/coins, that will explode when it hits an object.
- The weapon will output high amounts of damage to enemies, making it useful against groups of enemies.
- It only has 8 shots, and when fired, it will empty the magazine quickly. It shouldn't be used as a main weapon because of this.
- Reload this weapon when out of battle.
- This weapon is useful for effective area denial due to its fast firing rate and its exploding projectiles.
- It is useful for clearing out the ram/tank in Escort.
- Aim at the ground when battling against a single player.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons can counter users at close range.
- Use an automatic weapon to decrease their health.
- Be on the air always, so he will have a hard time firing towards you.
- Flank around the user with a melee weapon and quickly attack them.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of being hit.
- Try wasting the ammo of the user, leaving them vulnerable from an attack when they are reloading.
- Keep your distance when engaging in open combat.
- Initial release.
- Like the Easter Bazooka, it is based on the RPG-7. However, unlike the real RPG-7, it features four (as opposed to one) barrels.
- This is the third heavy weapon with the minigun attribute, the second being the Medusa, and the first being Laser Minigun
- It has the lowest capacity of any weapon with the Minigun attribute.