It is a golden, minigun-like rocket launcher that shoots explosive gems/coins. It has high damage, high fire rate, low capacity, and low mobility.
It is a golden rocket launcher with 4 rotating barrels containing gems.
It has a golden/black base, and breech with the word "GEM" embedded in blue. The trigger mechanism and iron sight is gold/black and has a golden pistol grip underneath. The front has 4 black rotating barrels. It also comes with a 4x scope, with a violet end,and a gem in front.
When fired, the weapon will shoot gems/coins, that will explode when it hits an object.
This weapon automatically shoots currency rockets with a fast bullet travel time for rockets and these rockets have area damage. Moreover, they are shot automatically and this weapon has a minigun attribute, which means that there is a barrel spin-up time before shooting.
When reloading, the player takes out the front of the minigun barrels and replaces it with another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- The weapon will output high amounts of damage to enemies, making it useful against groups of enemies.
- It only has 8 shots, and when fired, it will empty the magazine quickly. It shouldn't be used as a main weapon because of this.
- Reload this weapon when out of battle.
- This weapon is useful for effective area denial due to its fast firing rate and its exploding projectiles.
- It is useful for clearing out the ram/tank in Escort.
- Aim at the ground when battling against a single player.
- This weapon can potencially 1 shot enemies in Realistic Brawl,making it a deadly weapon.
- This weapon is a 3 shot kill. But with its high fire rate you will most likely spend one magazine to kill one person.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can effectively counter these users at close range.
- Use an automatic weapon to decrease their health rapidly.
- Be on the air always, so he will have a hard time firing towards you.
- Flank around the user with a melee weapon and quickly attack them.
- Strafe while jumping to minimize the chances of being hit.
- Try wasting the ammo of the user, leaving them vulnerable from an attack when they are reloading.
- Keep your distance when engaging in open combat.
- Initial release.
- Like the Easter Bazooka, it is based on the RPG-7. However, unlike the real RPG-7, it features four (as opposed to one) barrels.
- It is most likely in the realistic brawl so it can include all of the golden division weapon as a set.
- This is the second heavy weapon with the minigun attribute, the first being the Medusa.
- This weapon has the lowest capacity and lowest fire rate of any weapon with the Minigun attribute.