|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Ghost Lantern is a Heavy weapon added in the 10.6.1 update.
The weapon takes the form of a lantern in the shape of the face of a purple ghost, with glowing green eyes on the top section and on the bottom section, and a handle on top.
When fired, the "mouth" of the lantern opens and releases a blue ghost-like projectile, revealing extendable rods that act like the teeth of the lantern and contains a rotating orb, until it closes again.
This weapon is capable of a 1 shot kill as of the new update. It have an extremely slow fire rate, a low capacity but no relossd, and low mobility.
- This weapon is an excellent choice for closed corridors such as the main hallway in silent school or the changing rooms in Pool Party as it is very hard to avoid the big ghosts.
- Never use this weapon at long ranges as it has a bullet travel time, and the ghost will disappear after a while.
- This weapon is very powerful as of the 13.1.0 update, with its damage buffed back to a 1 shot kill.
- You move slowly when using this weapon. Use a high mobility melee, or if you have it, use the Soulstone as a replacement.
- This weapon does travel through walls, so if you see a name tag over a wall that you are near, fire and hopefully get a kill.
- This weapon have a slow fire rate. After you fired, switch to another weapon and use that weapon until you can fire again.
- This weapon is one of the best block crash weapons in the game because it destroys tons of blocks at once if used correctly.
- Pickoff its users at long range. It will not hit you at long range because the ghost breaks after a while. Plus, you can see the ghost a long way so you can easily avoid it.
- Don't get in close range. Rocket jump or use a melee to get out of the situation.
- Use flamethrowers, ninja surikens, or whatever other weapons are good at an emergency situation. At the worst-case scenario, use this weapon, or the Soulstone, yourself. If you are good with snipers, no scope the Ghost Lantern user.
- Attack the user from behind while he complacent trying to frag enemies while not noticing you.
Golden Ghost Lantern:
|The purple details, the "teeth" and the handle of this weapon turn golden.||70
or obtained from the Lucky Chest.
Have a backup weapon, or a long ranged weapon ready when the weapon is fired.
- This weapon has one of the slowest firing rates ever. Only the Apocalypse, Easter bazooka, Big Buddy, and their reskins fire slower.
- This weapon is based on the ghost lantern from the Legend of Zelda.
- When fired, it fires a ghost-like projectile similar to the Ghast from the game Minecraft.
- It is one of only three Heavy weapons in the game to have the ability to fire through walls, the others being the Laser Minigun and Soulstone.
- This weapon is so far one of the 3 guaranteed one shot kills. The others being Big Buddy and Soulstone. The Circus Cannon, Rocket Launcher, and Apocalypse have been nerfed so it is not a guaranteed one shot.
- This weapon can also kill a player if that player is very close to the projectile but not completely in its way.
- In the 12.5.0 update, this weapon was given a fire rate penalty as a solution to the 'swipe-firing' glitch, or the so-called 'quick switch'.
- This penalty doesn't only apply to this weapon, but others that also have long cooldowns per shot (e.g. Big Buddy).
- It now has the "Clan Weapon" counterpart: the Soulstone.
- In the 16.4.0 update, it now has two more custom skins that does not require a league to obtain.