The Ghost Launcher is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 15.4.0 Halloween update.
It is a reskin of the Rocket Jumper.
The front has grey with blue coming out of the muzzle. The back is purple like the Ghost Lantern. The magazine is blue with ghost face on it.
- Because it fires rocket-based projectiles, try using the weapon at short-medium distances.
- Spam the fire button while strifing to make short work of any opposition.
- This can be used to finish players off when using a Sniper weapon, provided they are close enough.
- Strife while firing to make it difficult for enemies to predict where each projectile will go.
- Don't try rocket jumping with this weapon as you used to be able to because it now deals damage.
- Never be afraid of enemies with mythical weapon as this weapon tends to be even more op.
- Try not to use this weapon against in-air targets, instead, use a high fire rate primary or high powered backup
- Attack the user while they are reloading.
- Use a Sniper from a distance to prevent high kills from the user.
- Use the Champion Mercenary to wipe them out in close range.
Use this to finish weakened players off.
- The projectile it shoots is similar to that of Ghost Lantern but with approximately 1/2 size.
- It is one of the spin-off versions of the Rocket Jumper.