|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Ghost Launcher is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 15.4.0 Halloween update.
It is a reskin of the Rocket Jumper.
The front has grey with blue coming out of the muzzle. The back is purple like the Ghost Lantern. The magazine is blue with ghost face on it.
- Because it fires projectile-based rockets, try using the weapon at short-medium distances.
- Don't spray and pray due to its low capacity.
- This can be used to finish players off when using a Sniper weapon, provided they are close enough.
- Strife while firing to make it difficult for enemies to predict where each projectile will go.
- Attack the user while they are reloading.
- Use a Sniper from a distance to prevent high kills from the user.
- Use the Champion Mercenary to wipe them out in close range.
Use this to finish weakened players off.
- The projectile it shoots is similar to that of Ghost Lantern but with approximately 1/2 size.
- It is one of the spin-off versions of the Rocket Jumper.