The Giant Grunt Zombie is an enemy in an early version of the game, along with the Grunt Zombie.
Like the Grunt Zombie, it is a light green zombie with yellow eyes and a triangular mouth, as if its lower jaw melted.
It wears some dark gray cloth near its wrists. It also wears ripped blue shorts and large dark gray shoes. The only difference between both enemies is that the Giant Grunt Zombie is 3 times larger.
It will slowly approach the player, and deal damage.
- Arena (Wave 9 and up)
- Use a high damaging weapon like One Shot or Circus Cannon to kill it very easily.
- Pets make great distractions for these foes, so attack while they are distracted by a pet.
- If you cannot escape from this foe, try insta-killing it or use a Stealth Bracelet.
- These enemies are incredibly large and so they do not require precise aiming skills to take out.
- Heavy weapons can easily destroy them, especially when they crowd you.
- It looks exactly the same as the Grunt Zombie except for its size.
- This, along with the Grunt Zombie, only appeared in Deadly Arena. Now, only the Giant Grunt Zombies appear in Arena.
- There is currently a glitch where the player can actually climb on top of the Giant Grunt Zombie's head, much like how the Pharaoh Golem can climb the large statue in Desert. However, it is still capable of hitting you and inflicting damage.
- This, along with the Grunt Zombie, was removed a long time ago.
- However, in the 12.0.0 update, they only brought back the Giant Grunt Zombie and made it appear in wave 9 and up in the Arena.
- This was one of the first enemies to be introduced to the game.
- This was originally called Giant Weird Zombie, but it was later changed to Giant Grunt Zombie.