The Gift Stitcher is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time during the Christmas holidays in the Armory.
It is a Christmas themed weapon that shoots a circular wavelength, but with a limited distance. It has good damage, a slow fire rate, a good capacity and a good mobility.
It is an energy based weapon that’s mostly blue with grey and yellow details. The model of it is close to the Toxic Bane, but modified.
The weapon shoots a circular wavelength with a spread like a shotgun. It has limited distance, so it performs best at close range. It deals substantial damage and features a good ammo capacity, but suffers from a slow fire rate and reload speed. This weapon is very deadly in close range as it can 1-2 shot players in close range. It’s possible to get a long range kill with this, but the player won’t deal that much damage since it’s a shotgun.
When reloading, the clip from the top is taken out and is replaced by another one. It has no delay mechanics.
- This weapon is very accurate for a shotgun. It is able to deal decent damage to enemies at a short to long distance.
- This weapon will kill players in one shot if all the bullets land on the head.
- This weapon can inflict the bleeding effect onto enemies, which adds about 6 damage points onto the original hit over time.
- You can possibly use this as a primary for 3 category spam if you are good enough with it. (It has no delay mechanics).
- Its reload rate is VERY slow, so be careful when reloading
- Pick off users with long ranged weapons such as the Anti-Champion Rifle.
- Strafe around the enemy as the fire rate is quite slow.
- Attack the user when they’re reloading.
- This weapon doesn't have Three Category Spam delay, so you can use this along with anything like the Laser Bouncer or the Comet to reduce the amount of time needed to switch between weapons.
- Use this weapon with an automatic Backup weapon like the Neon Fighter, Dual Laser Blasters, or the Peppermint Guardians.
- It is actually one of the most powerful shotguns when maxed out, despite it being an Epic grade.
- This weapon shares the exact same animation as Toxic Bane.