|“||WHATS IN THE BOXES? Okay, we will see it tomorrow morning||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
The Gifted Revolvers is a Backup weapon introduced in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time during the Christmas holidays in the Armory.
It is a pair of Christmas-themed revolvers that shoot regular bullets. It has very good damage, a below-average fire rate, a decent ammo capacity, and average mobility. It is a 2 shot when maxed out.
They are a pair of old-style revolvers popping out of a two blue Christmas gift boxes with yellow tape. Each revolver also has a wooden handle and a dark gray barrel.
The player, holding each replica in each hand, shoots from each revolver by turn and not simultaneously. The right-hand revolver starts shooting, then the left-hand revolver shoots and the process repeats. The revolvers shoot regular bullets with instant bullet travel time and have a close to medium range. Moreover, these bullets can pierce through players.
When reloading, the player throws both replicas away and grabs another pair off-screen.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Gifted Revolvers always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- The Gifted Revolvers boast high damage and satisfactory capacity.
- It has, however, a below-average rate of fire.
- It's recommended to use this weapon in mid-range battles. Considering the absence of a scope, firing against distant enemies can be extremely difficult, especially when the opponent is moving.
- Close enemies are similarly difficult to deal with due to the time the Gifted Revolvers take to deal damage to an opponent.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage and shoot only when you are sure to hit the target.
- Take advantage of the piercing shot attribute and try to line up your shots with multiple enemies.
- Its bullets can only travel so far, like the Inevitability's, meaning it's really only good at close-medium ranges.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Keep moving or jumping to avoid its lethal bullets.
- Area damage weapons can easily disorient its users.
- Rocket jump, as it makes the user hard to aim due to the gun's low fire rate.
- Use a Primary weapon to finish off wounded enemies and to protect from both Melee and long-range attackers.
- It is essentially the Christmas version of the Dual Revolvers, considering the blue gifts replacing the receiver.
- Like the Sawed-Off Shotguns the reloading animation looks similar to Reapers reloading animation from Overwatch.