|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Gifted Revolvers is a Backup weapon introduced in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time during the Christmas holidays in the Armory.
They are a pair of old-style revolvers popping out of a blue Christmas gift box with a yellow tape.
- The Gifted Revolvers can boast high damage and satisfactory capacity.
- It has, however, a below average rate of fire.
- It's reccomended to use this weapon in mid-range battles. Considering the absence of a scope, firing against distant enemies can be extremely difficult, especially when the opponent is moving.
- Close enemies are similarly difficult to deal with due to the time the Gifted Revolvers take to deal damage to an opponent.
- Aim for the head to maximize their damage and shoot only when you are sure to hit the target
- Approaching Gift Revolvers users fast carrying a Melee weapon is a good strategy.
- Keep moving to avoid its lethal bullets.
- Use a Primary weapon to finish off wounded enemies and to protect from both Melee and long range attackers.