|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Gifted Revolvers is a Backup weapon introduced in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time during the Christmas holidays in the Armory.
They are a pair of old-style revolvers popping out of a two blue Christmas gift boxes with a yellow tape.
It has very good damage, a below average fire rate, a decent ammo capacity, and a good mobility. It is a 2 shot when maxed out.
- The Gifted Revolvers boast high damage and satisfactory capacity.
- It has, however, a below average rate of fire.
- It's recommended to use this weapon in mid-range battles. Considering the absence of a scope, firing against distant enemies can be extremely difficult, especially when the opponent is moving.
- Close enemies are similarly difficult to deal with due to the time the Gifted Revolvers take to deal damage to an opponent.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage and shoot only when you are sure to hit the target.
- Approaching Gift Revolvers users fast carrying a Melee weapon is a good strategy.
- Keep moving to avoid its lethal bullets.
- Area damage weapons can easily disorient its users.
- Use a Primary weapon to finish off wounded enemies and to protect from both Melee and long range attackers.
- It is essentially the Christmas version of the Dual Revolvers, considering the blue gifts replacing the receiver.