The Gifted Revolvers is a Backup weapon introduced in the 15.7.0 update. It can be obtained for a limited time during the Christmas holidays in the Armory.
They are a pair of old-style revolvers popping out of a two blue Christmas gift boxes with a yellow tape.
It has very good damage, a below average fire rate, a decent ammo capacity, and an average mobility. It is a 2 shot when maxed out.
- The Gifted Revolvers boast high damage and satisfactory capacity.
- It has, however, a below average rate of fire.
- It's recommended to use this weapon in mid-range battles. Considering the absence of a scope, firing against distant enemies can be extremely difficult, especially when the opponent is moving.
- Close enemies are similarly difficult to deal with due to the time the Gifted Revolvers take to deal damage to an opponent.
- Aim for the head to maximize damage and shoot only when you are sure to hit the target.
- Take advantage of the piercing shot attribute and try to line up your shots with multiple enemies.
- Its bullets can only travel so far, like the Inevitability's, meaning it's really only good at close-medium ranges.
- Pickoff its users from long ranges.
- Keep moving or jumping to avoid its lethal bullets.
- Area damage weapons can easily disorient its users.
- Rocket jump, as it makes the user hard to aim due to the gun's low fire rate.
- Use a Primary weapon to finish off wounded enemies and to protect from both Melee and long range attackers.
|“||WHATS IN THE BOXES? Okay, we will see it tomorrow morning||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
- It is essentially the Christmas version of the Dual Revolvers, considering the blue gifts replacing the receiver.
- Like the Sawed-Off Shotguns the reloading animation looks similar to Reapers reloading animation from Overwatch.