The Gladiator is a Sniper weapon introduced in the 15.2.0 update.
The Gladiator is an ancient-themed weapon, which is mostly polished gold in color. It has a red section at the top which resembles the plume of an ancient Roman gladiator‘s helmet. The Gladiator has a red flag at the bottom of the barrel. This flag has a golden imprint of a bird on it, which may represent Senatus Populusque Romanus. The Gladiator's magazine is open, showing ammunition that resembles poison darts.
This weapon deals a good amount of damage, a slow rate of fire, an average capacity, and a relatively average mobility. The lifesteal and bleeding attributes give this weapon extra points on the utility side, making it perfect for weakening or finishing off enemies.
- Use this weapon similar to the Good Doctor or the Dracula.
- To conserve ammo, engage the users at close ranges.
- Note that this weapon also has travel time, so use it in a short to medium range.
- Since this weapon has the Lifesteal attribute, try attacking someone when you are at low health.
- Use this as a utility weapon, it can not dominate by itself.
- This weapon is similar to a makeshift special weapon.
- The bullet of the Gladiator travels slowly so you can just dodge them at long and medium ranges.
- Mess up their aim by shooting area damage weapons (or shotguns in close ranges) at them.
- Strafe around so that the travel time bullets cannot hit you.
- Pick off the user from long ranges.
- Bring the Thunderer, Exterminator, Reflector, or Laser Bouncer as a makeshift sniper, as this weapon does not fit well as a sniper.
- Bring an automatic primary to destroy players at middle range.
- This weapon was added as an event weapon in the 15.2.0 update.
- It is available in the Time Travel event.
- It is one of the few Sniper weapons that doesn't include a scope.