|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
|“||Dodge obstacles and collect checkpoints. The player with the most points and finished first wins.||”|
Glider Rush is a Minigame introduced in the 16.1.0 update.
How to Play
4 players must fly down a mountainside, dodging obstacles such as rock formations, icicles, and trees while reaching checkpoints in the form of rings. Normal checkpoints give 150 points. Super checkpoints give 300 points. The farther the player glides, the more points they will accumulate. The player with the most amount of points wins.
There is currently only one map, which is Glider Rush.
- Always go into checkpoints, as they grant a considerable amount of extra points.
- Try to memorize the location of key checkpoints, or even better, super checkpoints. This will make access to these checkpoints easier, which can easily grant victories.
- Alternatively, fly at the top of the map, where there are minimal obsticals, allowing you to travel further.
- There is a typo in the word "checkpoint", as they are named "Chekpoint", or "Super Chekpoint".
- The soundtrack for this game mode is the same as the one in Aircraft Carrier.