|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Gold Fever is a Melee weapon introduced in the 15.6.0 Wild West update.
It appears to be an old-looking pickaxe with yellow blades and the skull on the middle of the blade above the pommel.
It has very good damage, a decent fire rate, and a good mobility. It is 2 shots with area damage.
- This weapon, when fired, makes stone spikes protrude from the ground.
- This weapon deals very high area damage, has a medium hitspeed, and has a high mobility.
- Use it against a group to take out multiple enemies.
- Since this weapon only makes spikes protrude in front of the player, make sure you get behind them then attack with a heavy damage dealing melee/flamethrower.
- Attack the user from long range.
- Jump around so you don't get hit. But be careful while doing so since this has area damage.
- Wild West-themed
Bring any long ranged weapon.
- This, and the Jet Tenderizer are similar and also different for a few reasons (in this table shown below):
|Weapon||Jet Tenderizer||Gold Fever|
|Area Damage Type||Frontal Area Damage||Radial Area Damage|
|Way to get weapon||Purchasing with 420 Gems||Receiving 250 Legendary parts|
|Update released||3018 (?) Update||Wild West Update|