The Golden Bros is a Primary weapon introduced in the 17.1.1 update. It is one of the 6 weapons in the Gold Division Clan Set.
Each rifle has a golden pistol grip with a skull embedded in the side, a golden magazine with a large blue skull, a grey receiver, a golden handguard and a large barrel/muzzle. In addition, each rifle also has a scope in the shape of a skull, and a golden chain hanging under the barrel.
- This weapon is a general-purpose close-medium range Primary.
- At medium and long range, using the scope is recommended.
- This weapon's high firerate will quickly down unarmored opponents in direct combat.
- Try flanking around enemies while firing at them from their blindspots, this is effective in close quarters maps such as Pool Party and Colosseum.
- Be mindful of the ammo capacity, as the high firerate will chew through reserves quickly.
- The critical damage attribute benefits the weapon significantly since the high fire rate allows constant crits.
- It is recommended to stick close to your teammates since holding the weapon will grant them a damage bonus.
- Strafe around when using this weapon so other players, especially snipers, cannot hit you.
- This is an effective weapon when dealing with melee weapon uses.
- Pick off its user(s) from long ranges.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Strafe around users while attacking to make them deplete their ammo reserves.
- If a group of enemies is crowding around the user, take him/her out first.
- Try to make the user waste their ammo, then attack them awhile they are reloading.
These serve as effective high fire rate weapons for close range. Bring a long range sniper rifle just in case someone tries to snipe you.
- They are based on the AKS-74U.
- It is illogical to have odd number of ammunition in a dual-wield weapons, since either one of the pair have extra one bullet.
- This is the second weapon to have Increased Damage To Allies the other being Exquisite Bagpipes .