|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Good Doctor is a community-created Special weapon introduced in the 13.5.0 update. This weapon was created by Charles López.
It is a reskinned version of the Bad Doctor.
This weapon deals a decent amount of damage, a slow rate of fire, an average capacity, and an average mobility. The Lifesteal and bleeding attributes give this weapon extra points on the utility side, making it perfect for weakening or finishing off enemies.
- Use this weapon similar to the Bad Doctor.
- Aim for the head to deal more damage.
- To conserve ammo, engage the users at close ranges.
- Note that this weapon also has travel time, so use it in a short to medium range.
- Since this weapon has the Lifesteal attribute, try attacking someone when you are at low health.
- Try attacking from a distance, since this weapon does not perform very well at long-ranges.
- High DPS or High fire rate weapons, should be able to take these users out fairly easy.
Try having a weapon that is decently good at long-ranges. Sniper weapons would be ideal but also try keeping a weapon with either a fast reload or a high ammo capacity, just in case this weapon runs out of ammo.
- The "Good Doctor" is the opposite of the Bad Doctor.
- It is the fourth weapon processed with the Lifesteal attribute, another being, the Dracula, the Anime Scythe, and the Engineer Exoskeleton.
- This, along with Multitaskers, the Soul Thief and the Last Hope are 3018 weapon contest winners.
- Originally, this weapon is supposed to be able to heal your teammates. However, that feature never made it past beta. It was probably removed due to balancing reasons. As a result, the name sounds quite self-contradictory since the word "good" should be attributed to the (initially scrapped) healing ability for teammates. That attribute would later be realized with the Healing Staff and Witch Doctor in the 16.4.0 update.
- It originally had a non-functional scope when it was first released.
- This was later fixed.