|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Grades System is a system introduced in the 11.0.0 update. It indicates how common or rare a weapon is, by possession, not by gameplay. However, this system only applies to pets, as many legendary weapons are overused. Instead, the grading system for the weapons is more to how powerful it is compared to most other weapons.
The grading system for weapons mostly just represent how powerful it is or how useful it is.
Weapons this grade is the lowest and the most Under Powered weapons of the other grades. Although there are some weapons with decent and/or great statistics, these weapons would only be used in lower levels.
Weapons with this grade are usually weapons with either many functions and average statistics. more powerful
Weapons with this weapon are usually decent and have fair and slightly decent statistics.
Weapons with this grade are usually the weapons with decently high and powerful statistics.
Weapons with this grade are usually very powerful and perhaps overpowered weapons.
Weapons with this grade were only obtainable either from event chests or the Lucky Chest. However, starting from the 13.0.0 update, you can now buy these kinds of weapons and being only obtainable in event chests or the Lucky Chest, and are no longer able to one shot kill.
|Common (Starters)||5 Efficiency|
Pets with this grade are usually the pets with the lowest base statistics and are the most common pets to obtain.
Pets with this grade are usually the pets with mediocre base statistics and are one of the most common pets to obtain.
Pets with this grade are usually the pets with decent base statistics and are somewhat common pets to obtain.
Pets with this grade are usually the pets with good base statistics and aren't very common pets to obtain.
Pets with this grade are usually the pets with great base statistics and are rare pets to obtain.
Pets with this grade are usually the pets with the highest base statistics and are the rarest pets to obtain.
- Most removed weapons like the Crystal Mega Destroyer had a grade of Epic.
- It is due to many former players have bought them before their removal.
- First, There was only one weapon that costs or costs , having a Mythical grade, while all Lucky Chest weapons did. The Mythical grade proves how rarely you obtained weapons from the Lucky Chest. In 13.0.0 update there are more mythical weapons from the clan chests. After the update any mythical weapons in the armory became legendary. In Update 13.1.2 there are more guns added with mythical grades in the skin of champion league.
- The Pets also have a grading system but the grading system to them is different. The rarity depends on opening eggs, not how much they cost.
- As of the 12.5.0 update, the grades system only applies to pets and no longer applies to weapons.
- However, in the 12.5.3 update, this has been reverted.
- At the 13.5.0 update, all commons and uncommons (except default weapons) has been changed to rare.
- At the 15.1.0 update, this is reverted.
- At the 15.3.0 update, the grades are reverted to the ones in the 13.5.0 update. Espcially photon pistol, from common to epic. However, it only applies to android devices.