The Gravitator is a space themed special weapon that shoot out blue beam(not laser) and surround the player with blue and purple area while holding it. This weapon has a light damage but has a high fire rate, with a light amount of capacity(for a high fire rate weapon) and a slow mobility.
It appears to be an orbital satellite but turned into a gun. It has a grey pistol grip, a grey body with hints of red, a short, stubby, blue wing on either side, a grey, red, and blue "barrel" resembling a satellite dish, a grey magazine with a 3-pixel-tall stripe, and a small (presumably) holographic sight.
The Gravitator acts like a flamethrower that will fire out an electro beam and constantly damaging the enemy with high damage, making this weapon is very dangerous at close range. Besides from that, the gun also emits a gravitational force that pulls nearby enemies closer to you, stopping them from running away from you. Onto that, the gravitational force also does a small amount of damage to players that in it but it is not a reliable way to kill an enemy since the small amount of damage. This weapon has a low capacity so the ammo will often run out mid-battle.
When reloading, the gray clip located at the bottom of the gun will be taken out, and then put back in.
It has a fixed delay input. This means that once the player switches from any weapon to this weapon, the Gravitator always has a delay lasting around half of a second.
- The best way to obtain kills with this weapon is to sneak up behind enemies or surprise them from around the corner. They usually won't react in time and you'll get the kill. You can also hide behind opaque, thin walls and use them to take out incoming enemies.
- The Gravitational Force can be useful for keeping enemies from escaping leaving them vulnerable for other teammates to kill them.
- Take into the fact that it has the Damage Sphere attribute, meaning that it is useful for keeping enemies at bay when they get too close.
- Its attack range is short, so stay in small areas.
- Avoid medium and long-range areas where you will get killed easily.
- Use it to gradually weaken targets.
- Use this like you would the Electric Vortex, or the Snow Storm.
- The sphere can be a deadly giveaway of your location,as it can even be seen through walls,so it is recommened to not have it out most of the time.
- Do not relay on the damage sphere for kills. Its damage is too low.
- Relod whenever you have a chance. This weapon has a very low capacity for an electro-thrower.
- Pick off the user at long range.
- Area damage weapons and shotguns can quickly finish users off.
- Strafe around the user while firing to avoid getting hit.
- Avoid getting too close to users.
- Equip an SMG-range weapon to attack the user without being in this weapon's range.
- In case you do get caught in this weapon's range, equip a rocket-jump weapon to escape.
- Equip a long-range weapon,especially a sniper.
- Equip a fast (mobility-wise) weapon with at least 85 mobility.
- Initial release.
- Like most weapons starting from Krampus Event Chest, it cannot be obtained simply by using Coupons in the Gallery.
- Despite having a holographic sight, it is not usable.