|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article describes a Pixel Gun 3D weapon. If you're looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Grenade Launcher (PGW).
The Grenade Launcher is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 5.3.0 update.
It has a wooden shoulder stock and base, with a metal barrel. It has a non-functional standard iron sight.
It has a good (depending on the level) damage, a decent rate of fire, an normal and regular capacity, and average.
- When firing, the grenade is shot in an arc, so aim high above the enemy's head when firing at medium to long range.
- Use it against
- You can use this weapon to Rocket Jump, however, it is not recommended due to the low ammo capacity.
- Make your shots count and be effective as they can as there aren't very many grenades it can hold.
- It is ideal for mowing down heavily-armored enemies.
- Aim at the ground near the enemy to ensure that it will hit them unless they tend to jump and move a lot.
- Due to the low damage, it is recommended to use this in the lowest bracket, unless it is a higher leveled weapon (such as it being a lvl 55 weapon, for example).
- Max-upgrade this weapon so as to be useable in higher levels.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Move around the user to avoid getting inside the blast radius.
- Rocket jump to a decent sniping spot with a roof because this weapon is heavily affected by gravity.
- Attack its users from behind.
Have an alternative weapon that you can use to defend yourself once the weapon has been used.
- It is based off the real world M79 grenade launcher.
- This weapon was formerly the first form of the Firestorm G2 (removed), however as of the 8.1.0 update they were separated and made into individual weapons.
- This, the Apocalypse (and its upgrades), the Signal Pistol, the Firestarter, bows, spells, and the Easter Bazooka (and its upgrades) are the only weapons that have a capacity of 1. The Ghost Lantern and the Laser Spear also technically have 1 capacity, despite their stats.
- As of the 12.5.0 update, it was removed from the Lucky Chest.
- In the 12.6.0 update, upgrades were added.
- If fully-maxed (being lvl 55), it takes two or three shots to kill a fully-armored enemy.