|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
The Grenade Launcher is a Heavy weapon introduced in the first version of PGW. It is the first form of the Grenade Launcher.
It has a wooden shoulder stock and base, with a metal barrel. It has a standard iron sight with no function at all.
The Grenade Launcher introduces average lethality, low fire rate, low capacity and average mobility.
- Use it at close to medium range, which are the most suitable ranges for it.
- Do not aim directly forward, as this introduces a looping shot attribute.
- Due to its low lethality, use it against weakened players, for faster killing and better ammunition conserving.
- When rocket jumping, jump once or twice, then aim to the ground quickly after being in mid-air.
- Make your shots as accurate as possible, because at times, the target won't get damaged due to its inaccuracy.
- Don't stop dodging and strafing while jumping and killing, because, the player won't likely be able to hit you due to him/her being confused.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- It's not a big necessity to dodge the ammunition due to the Grenade Launcher being quite inaccurate.
Have a good long range weapon like the Anti-Hero Rifle.
- It is based off the real world M79 grenade launcher.