The Grenadier is a Heavy weapon introduced in the 12.0.0 update.
It is a silver weapon with a large clip containing multiple tiny grenades. It also has a black handle, a tiny beige shoulder stock, a cyan and block iron sight, an under construction image and a few other details, which make it look like a weapon used for construction.
It deals great damage, decent fire rate, low capacity, and average mobility.
- It shoots projectiles, meaning it can block other projectiles. This is especially effective against missiles.
- It can be more effective against groups of enemies, as the explosive grenades have an area damage.
- Its damage or knockback can be used to pick-off the enemies in a variety of ways.
- Melee users are vulnerable on your projectiles. They can be easily killed when there are nearby hazards using its knockback or depending on their armor and skills. Try to kill them quickly as possible especially when they are wielding the Storm Hammer.
- The projectiles fly in an arc-like pattern. Aim your crosshair above a distant target so it can get further.
- It can easily mow down medium-armored players or less. Or higher if you had enough time to finish off higher-armored players.
- This is best used in maps that are mostly made with medium length hallways (e.g. Silent School) due to its short to medium range battling and explosive nature.
- Try using it in maps that have flights or stairs. If an opponent is on your tail, run up the stairs and unload your ammo downward.
- Avoid small and close range areas, as these grenades can instantly kill you quite effectively as if many grenades are nearby.
- Its users can be killed with a powerful weapon and with some distances away from you. Try killing its users with a headshot with a powerful weapon for an easy kill.
- This weapon's projectiles block bullets infinitely, meaning its impossible to kill or harm the user unless you ambush them from behind or use a weapon that has the wall-break effect such as the Prototype.
- When the enemy approaches, escape and try to avoid the grenades.
- Attack the user while reloading.
- Pick off its users from long ranges.
- Being airborne reduces chance of your being hit by its users.
Equip a long ranged weapon.
- This is based on the Grenade Launcher from Quake 3 Arena.
- For some reason, possibly due to a glitch, this weapon ejected shells, that was the size of some weapons' shells like the ones of the Automatic Peacemaker or the Mercenary. It was later fixed to no longer eject spent shells.
- It's grade was reduced from Legendary to Rare