The Guardian is a Tools gadget introduced in the 12.6.0 update.
It appears as a small white drone with a black top and bottom. In the middle, there is a red line. In the center of the front side, there is a red circle.
When flying, three cyan-purple colored flames appear at the bottom of the drone, a sign of propulsion.
- Get close to enemies, as it will attack them more easily.
- It'll work the best when deployed in closed or cramped spaces, as players don't have much space to move around.
- Go to groups of enemies for additional kills because of its insane damage capabilities.
- Activate when you are close to an enemy. It is possible that even when activating when no enemy is around, it won't actually appear.
- It is useful for discouraging ambush attacks since it can sense the enemy's position whenever he/she is near you.
- It is a guaranteed way to easily chip away a player's health since it cannot miss, so every hit is guaranteed.
- Use it to finish the enemies off if you weakened them to low health since it deals with moderate damage with a high rate of fire.
- Don't try to kill the Guardian, as it technically doesn't have health and it can't be killed.
- Use the Stealth Bracelet or charging your Sword of Shadows while the enemy's Guardian is activated since it can't detect invisible players.
- Counter the powerful laser shots with the Reflector (Gadget).
- Weapons that are fast and have wall break like the Astral Bow can counter this from a safe distance.
- Don't rocket jump to dodge, it will still hit.
- This gadget may be based on Giru from Dragon Ball.
- It could also be a reference to Guardians from Destiny 2.
- It is the first and only gadget to act like a drone.
- In 15.3.1, this gadget got a significant buff, to the point where it kills a max armored player in about 2 seconds.
- In 15.5, its damage was reduced significantly. Now, it takes about 4-5 seconds to kill max armored players.
- The firing sound of this is similar to the firing sound of the Gauss Cannon.