The Guardian is a Tools gadget introduced in the 12.6.0 update.
It appears to be a small white drone with a black top and bottom. In the middle, there is a red line. In the center of the front side, there is a red circle or half-sphere which is presumably the eye(where the laser comes out from). When flying, five cyan-purple colored flames appear at the bottom of the drone, a sign of propulsion.
When activated, the guardian will fly at the top right of the screen. It will attack and deal damage to opponents nearby without missing any shots. Red lasers will appear out of the front where the red eye is. If there are multiple opponents, it tends to attack each with one shot at a time. It focuses on all enemies and not just one.
- Get close to enemies, as the Guardian will attack them more easily.
- It'll work the best when deployed in closed or cramped spaces, as players don't have much space to move around or get into free space.
- Go to groups of enemies for additional kills because of its insane damage capabilities.
- Activate when you are close to an enemy. It is possible that even when activating when no enemy is around, it won't actually appear.
- It is useful for discouraging ambush attacks since it can sense the enemy's position whenever he/she is near you.
- It is a guaranteed way to easily chip away a player's health since it cannot miss, so every hit is guaranteed.
- Use it to finish the enemies off if you weakened them to low health since it deals moderate damage with a high rate of fire.
- Use this to sniff out other players that are behind you or hiding.
- Don't try to kill the Guardian, as it doesn't have health and it can't be killed.
- Use the Stealth Bracelet or charging your Sword of Shadows while the enemy's Guardian is activated since it can't detect invisible players.
- Counter the powerful laser shots with the Reflector (Gadget).
- Weapons that are fast and have wall break like the Astral Bow can counter this from a safe distance.
- Don't rocket jump or try to dodge, as it will still hit you in the process.
- Pick off the user from long ranges since the Guardian has limited range.
|Initial Tier||35 Seconds||8 Seconds|
|Tier 1||34 Seconds||9 Seconds|
|Tier 2||33 Seconds||10 Seconds|
|Tier 3||32 Seconds||10 Seconds|
|Tier 4||31 Seconds||11 Seconds|
|Tier 5||30 Seconds||11 Seconds|
|Tier 6||29 Seconds||11 Seconds|
|Tier 7||28 Seconds||12 Seconds|
|Tier 8||27 Seconds||12 Seconds|
|Tier 9||26 Seconds||12 Seconds|
|Final Tier||25 Seconds||15 Seconds|
- This gadget may be based on Giru from Dragon Ball Franchise.
- It could also be a reference to Guardians from Destiny 2.
- It is the first and only gadget to act like a drone.
- In 15.3.1, this gadget got a significant buff, to the point where it kills a max armored player in about 2 seconds.
- In 15.5.0, its damage was reduced significantly. Now, it takes about 4-5 seconds to kill max armored players.
- The firing sound of this gadget is similar to the firing sound of the Gauss Cannon.
- This can be found as an enemy in the Teleportal and Cubic levels of Campaign.