|This content is available in both Pixel Gun 3D and Pixel Gun World! If this is a game content, its counterpart is described in another article!|
This article is about a Pixel Gun 3D weapon, if you were looking for the same weapon in Pixel Gun World, see Guerrilla Rifle (PGW)
|“||When R-Virus reached the borders of Blocksterdam the militia of the city used this weapon as the best decision against zombies/ The handle is ergonomic, while the long barrel increases accuracy.||”|
—Weapon's description in Gallery
It is based off the real world Dragunov SVD sniper rifle. It has green forest camouflage all over it, with a blue-striped ammo clip and handle. It is (like almost all the other weapons) a re-skin. If you look closely, there is a tiny white skull on the side.
- Due to the quick firing rate and the scope, this rifle is very accurate at long range, and even if you miss it can quickly fire off another 7-8 shots to get the job done.
- With its high firing rate, it is deadly in the hands of a sniper who can easily get headshots.
- Its ability to hold massive amount of shot can be prominent such as Flag Capture on the Two Castles map, where there are many prime spots for sniping.
- It's quite effective against moderately fast targets.
- Due to its many disadvantages in the higher levels, use this in lower levels.
- Aim for the head to maximize the damage.
- Go for the weakened players for better ammunition conserving, quicker kill registering and a less complicated duel.
- It works well when countering sniper rifles with a large shot interval such as the Prototype.
- This weapon is good at moving around the map while firing at enemies, making it a very versatile weapon.
- This gun works extremely well with the Automatic Peacemaker, by using the Peacemaker's high rate of fire to weaken a heavily armoured target and then headshot the target with 2-3 rounds with the Guerilla Rifle.
- Using a Heavy rocket weapon can blow back a scoped opponent enough to be able to get behind them without them being able to react.
- Automatic weapons to overpower the sniper.
- Engage close ranged combats with its users to finish them off quickly.
- Any weapons that has higher firepower could easily defeats its users.
- This weapon has quite low mobility so it's effective to rush the user with a high mobility gun then attack them with your melee weapon.
- If you find a player camping with this weapon use a gun capable of killing the user in 1 shot or look for an opportunity to sneak behind them with your melee weapon.
- It's small amount of ammo can be a hindrance to the user, use the time to attack when he or she reloads.
Have a close range, mobile, area damage weapon.
- The Guerrilla Rifle is added into the game.
- Its shooting sound was changed to the Dragunov sound from Ubisoft's Far Cry 4.
- This weapon and the Brutal Headhunter are added in the Parkour City update. In this map there's a sign that will show that these weapons are useful there.
- The name implies in real life, due to many guerrilla groups favoring the Dragunov SVD sniper rifle.
- It is one of the few semi-automatic snipers in the game.