|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Hand Gatling is Primary weapon introduced in the 15.5.0 update.
It appears to be an 1862 handheld “Gatling gun”, But unlike its hand-cranked real-life counterpart, it is fully automatic and has only 4 barrels.
A good strategy is holding the gun and shooting people randomly. The attack damage is so good that it can kill people in 7-8 shots.
- A great tip is that you need to always stay moving with this weapon, since snipers may abound in a hidden area in an effort to hunt you down while you attempt to execute multiple enemies using this weapon.
- Remember that you need enough time to kill them. It should not take too long, but try to dodge the incoming attacks.
- It has a fairly above-average accuracy, so you can use this in long ranges, provided you are skilled enough in the process.
- Its high fire rate allows you to shred multiple enemies in a single magazine use. Remember to aim on the head.
- Make sure to keep the barrel spinning (not firing the weapon) until target spotted and fire away.
- Engage its users in a long-range attack, but take note that experienced users can easily kill you in that range.
- Any well-placed one shot kill weapons can be proven victorious.
- Area damage weapons can be used to disorient its users.
- Its reload speed is atrocious, so you can easily put its users off guard by killing them while they are reloading.
- Other automatic weapons can overpower its user.
Equip any one-shot kill weapon.
- Unlike its real-life counterpart:
- It appears to not need cranking in order to fire.
- It is used by only one person whereas the latter requires four crew to operate a single Gatling Gun.
- This, Champion Peacemaker, Hand Minigun, Excalibur are the only Minigun-based weapons that have the Mythical grade.
- In the 15.9.0 update, it was given the minigun attribute, making it have to take a short period of time to spin up in order for it to fire.