|This content is exclusive to Pixel Gun 3D. It isn't in Pixel Gun World!|
The Hand Minigun is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.9.0 update.
The Hand Minigun appears to have Navy Camo (Green Camo in the app icon and in it’s kill icon) and a recoil stock appears to be tipped with black as will as the parts around the trigger.
The Hand Minigun also has a square, gray clip with and X on it. It also seems to have 4 barrels just like the Hand Gatling and has silver rings around them.
The Minigun deals high damage, has a high fire rate, a large capacity, and low mobility.
- Since this weapon can’t fire for about 2 seconds if holding the fire button, hold the fire button for a second while you aren’t being attacked. This can make sure that the player isn’t at a disadvantage.
- Use a fast weapon like the Future Police Rifle or the Golden Friend as they will easily beat these players. This is because they have 2 seconds before they can start shooting.
- Avoid standing still in one place, since it is easy for users, even in long range, to fire at you if you do so.
Military, Modern theme.
Use a melee, or any weapon with 85 mobility to maximize speed and switch to this weapon when on the attack.
- The armory says that this weapon has a fire rate of 93, although it has a fire rate of 100. This is likely due to the warm up at the beginning wherein you have to hold the fire button for a second before it actually shoots. it Is one of the few Battle Pass weapons that have been in the armory for an hour or so for 255 gems
- Oddly, the kill icon of this weapon does not feature a magazine box, whereas the weapon itself has it.
- It sounds like the AK-48 when firing.
- Strangely, this is the only Battle Pass weapon now available in the armory.
- This is the only non-laser fed weapon with a fire rate of 100 (based on facts). The other ones are the Crystal/Adamant Laser Cannon, Dual Laser Blasters, Engineer Exoskeleton and the High Voltage.