|“||Is it an assault rifle? Yes. Does it have an optical sight? Yes. It has four barrels? Yes. Does it have a magazine for 80 bullets? Yes. Why havent you bought it still then?||”|
—Weapon description in the Gallery
The Hand Minigun is a Primary weapon introduced in the 15.9.0 update.
It is an assault rifle with four minigun barrels and a scope that shoots regular bullets automatically. It deals high damage, has a high fire rate, a large capacity, and low mobility.
The Hand Minigun appears to have Navy Camo (Green Camo in the app icon and its kill icon) and a recoil stock appears to be tipped with black as well as the parts around the trigger.
The Hand Minigun also has a square, gray clip with an X on it. It also seems to have 4 barrels just like the Hand Gatling and has silver rings around them.
This assault rifle shoots, from its four minigun barrels, regular bullets with instant bullet travel time. Moreover, it has a 4x scope which allows longer ranged battles.
When reloading, the clip from the bottom is taken out and is replaced by another. It has no delay mechanics.
- Since this weapon can’t fire for about 2 seconds if holding the fire button, hold the fire button for a second while you aren’t being attacked. This can make sure that the player isn’t at a disadvantage.
- Use this mini-gun to weaken/finish off opponents.
- Land head-shots or/and chasing weakened opponents for better ammunition conserving.
- In Battle Royale mode, use the zoom in and crouch to maximize the accuracy.
- Use this mini-gun to utilize suppressive fire.
- Use a fast weapon like the Future Police Rifle or the Golden Friend (PG3D) as they will easily beat these players when they are reloading. This is because they have 2 seconds before they can start shooting.
- Avoid standing still in one place, since it is easy for users, even in long-range, to fire at you if you do so.
- Area damage weapons can make short work on its users.
Use a melee or any weapon with 85 mobility to maximize speed and switch to this weapon when on the attack.
- The armory says that this weapon has a fire rate of 93, although it has a fire rate of 100. This is because of the barrel spinning up before firing. It is one of the few Battle Pass weapons that have been in the armory for an hour or so for 255 gems.
- Oddly, the kill icon of this weapon does not feature a magazine box, whereas the weapon itself has it.
- It sounds exactly like the AK-48 when firing.
- Strangely, this is the only Battle Pass weapon now available in the armory.
- This is the only non-laser fed weapon with a fire rate of 100 (based on facts). The other ones are the Crystal Laser Cannon/Adamant Laser Cannon, Dual Laser Blasters, Engineer Exoskeleton and the High Voltage (PG3D).
- This mini-gun might be based on Empty Shell's XM556 microgunas a typical minigun is usually mounted to a vehicle and too bulky to carry around.