The Hard Corn is a Primary weapon introduced in the 16.9.0 update as part of the Thanksgiving Season Battle Pass.
It is a Thanksgiving-themed machine gun that uses corn kernels as the bullets coming out of the weapon. It has a fast fire rate, a small capacity, and slow mobility.
It is a rifle-like weapon with a large corn cob as an ammo source.
It has a green solid stock with a yellow end and a corn icon printed on the side. It also features a yellow trigger, a green body with a green crank lever, a green handguard, a saltshaker on the top front, a large glass sight, and a cob of corn at the front of the weapon with a knife beside the corn.
The weapon, being held with both hands by the player, shoots corn kernels that can make the player bleed. It also has a scope which allows longer-ranged fighting.
When reloading, the corn, being the ammunition source is taken out of the weapon, a new piece of corn with corn kernels is put into the weapon and the player sprinkles the corn with salt.
- Like most weapons in the Primary section, it is an effective general-purpose weapon. Use this weapon at medium to short ranges most of the time.
- Use the scope for more accurate shots.
- Aim for the head as this will deal more damage.
- Strafe around while firing to minimize damage taken.
- Conserve ammo and be on a lookout for ammo pickups, as using this weapon requires a constant supply of ammo for prolonged use.
- Pair this rifle with Turbo Charger to spray corn kernels longer without needing to reload.
- This weapon is useful for tearing down enemy armor and effective against mobile targets.
- The bleeding attribute is useful for dealing with additional damage to enemies over time.
- Pick off the user at a long-range.
- Area damage and shotguns make quick work of users.
- Flank around the user with a melee weapon and quickly attack them.
- Strafe the shots as much as you can.
- Take out users when they are reloading.
- Move a lot and frequently Rocket Jump.
Paired with a high damaging weapon, it can kill weakened opponents with ease.
- Due to the appearance of the weapon, it's likely that this weapon fires corn kernels.
- It is illogical to use corn as a weapon to kill in real life.
- This weapon is 11-12 headshots with bleeding.
- The weapon's name became a meme in the Pixel Gun 3D Server because the community thought part of the name refers to sexual content.